When I Last Spoke To Carol (Toy Selectah remix)

It's actually pretty good. There are places where it could have been shorter, but all-in-all it's pretty cool. I'd love to be on the dance floor when that came on!

Thanks for posting that!

This kind of song is very hard to remix because there are no a capella tracks available for the vocals.. so to get the vocals out from all the instruments on the actual song you lose a lot of quality. That is why the vocals are kind of hollow and not as prominent as one might like.

Generally when a song has a really good remix someone has access to the original multi track audio.

It's not exactly how I would have liked to see it mixed but the DJ definitely did some good work with something that is really hard to work with.

Francois Kevorkian, please come back... All is forgiven.

Actually I was told a while ago that this was meant for the latino dance market. I'm surprised they ended up at Universal Sweden. They should have put up the 'Tijuana' version of the song instead, it's way better.

Stephane

Oh? Do tell? :D

Actually I was told a while ago that this was meant for the latino dance market. I'm surprised they ended up at Universal Sweden. They should have put up the 'Tijuana' version of the song instead, it's way better.

Stephane

what's this?
or better, where's this?

Hello All,

I want to be on a packed dance floor when this comes on. Can anyone set this up at a downloadable mpp3.????

Can seem to figure out how to from this link.

Just got my tickets for Prague and Vienna..........Will be a long flight from Milwaukee but....I can't not think of a better excuse for a eastern european trip.

Thanks.........

Maybe I download it....

Could anyone describe the remix to me?
What's difference between the original and remix?

Back
Top Bottom