PITTSBURGH Pennsylvania, Carnegie Music Hall, March 17th.

Hi bootleggers addicts ;)

Here's my new contribution. As for "Montclair" it's a collection of all the songs I was able to find on "YouTube", so it's the entire gig minus 5 songs ("Billy Budd", "Black Cloud", "Let Me Kiss You", "How Can Anybody Possibly Know How I Feel", "Sorry Doesn't Help") ; some songs are "cut", other have a good or crap sound it depends ! :) So I'm not responsible for the quality of this home made bootleg :(

Please tell me if you want more stuff like this, OK ? :o

Here's the link :

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6I6MMUQA

Enjoy :guitar:

Thanks for all your work, much appreciated! Gonna download now.

I was really hoping (still am) that a full boot would come of this show. Given its "historical significance" ;)

2nd time of seen Moz. First was back on the Maladjusted tour in Cleveland. It was great, but he was much different then. The set was a blistering 60 minutes with hardly a word spoken. This time in Pgh., was just amazing. Especially from 7 rows back! :D

fantastic!!!

before I download it, what can you tell me about the Megaupload site. my Mcafee security is prompting me to beware. ??

never used it before. thanks.

fantastic!!!

before I download it, what can you tell me about the Megaupload site. my Mcafee security is prompting me to beware. ??

never used it before. thanks.

I use clamwin (free anti-virus software), firefox with no-script set + adblock + flashblock and zone alarm (free software based firewall that prevents your computer from making internet connections without your permission).

The combination of those 3 have prevented me from ever getting a virus or spyware or anything like that and I use megaupload, sendspace, rapidshare.. et cetera fairly often.

THANKS!

Listen to the crowd as he comes out... "there he is!!!!!"

People went nuts!!! I can listen to that over and over again. Gives me the chills.

Used Megaupload for the first time. No problems. Just had to find a program to open the zipped "rar" file. Awesome.

Back
Top Bottom