Russian shows

sistasheila

tjekket
Russia concert on the 1st July 09?

www.lenta.ru/news/2008/12/09/morrissey/ Moz in Moscow-a russian newspaper announced a mozconcert ..

i have been mailing with someone who said there are rumours of moz playing in moscow on the 1th of july.
she sent me the above link which is in Cyrillic script^bablfisch tranlation further down

I first saw it posted on a moz site on LJ and first tthought it was a prank/wishful thinking:pas russia is not really on the usual tourlist of many bands
then I viewed the page of the person who posted it... and then mailed one of the person posting the news to which she replied:

magda_vess
Hi!
there's no official confirmation on his web site yet, but some our news agency announced it, right.
here's the link: www.lenta.ru/news/2008/12/09/morrissey/
they write that Morrissey will give a gig in Moscow, 1 July, in B1 Maximum club (web-site www.b1club.ru), also they write about his new album and upcoming tour in England)

babelfishtranslation of the site www.lenta.ru/news/2008/12/09/morrissey/-

Morrissi] will give concert in Moscow
The former vocalist of the British group Of the Of smiths Of [morrissi] will give concert in Moscow. As reports concert agency “mill”, the appearance of musician takes place on July 1, 2009 in the club “Of 1 Of maximum”.

Shaw will be timed to the output of the new album Of [morrissi] “Years of Of refusal”, whose [reliz] is assigned on February 16, 2009. Musician himself stated that the new plate, the record by which was passed as autumn and in the winter of 2007, one of the ripe and saturated in its [diskografii], is counted. 12 tracks will enter into the plate, and also several bi -[saydov].

Let us note that yesterday, on December 8, [Morrissi] declared about the scale tour through Great Britain in the spring of 2009. Within the framework the stage, that will consist of 12 concerts, musician will appear in London, glasgow, Liverpool and other cities. On May 22, 2009, during the day of its 50th anniversary, [Morrissi] it will come out in native Manchester.

References on the theme
- To [morrissi] will write autobiography - Lenta.ru, 22.10.2008
- [Morrissi] wrote epilogue to the book against New Of york Of dolls - Lenta.ru, 19.09.2008
- [Morrissi] again it remained without the managers - Lenta.ru, 03.09.2008

Sites on the theme
- It's Of morrissey Of world

http://de.babelfish.yahoo.com/trans...12/09/morrissey/&lp=ru_en&btnTrUrl=Übersetzen

I think it will be great if he plays in russia..and he will like it there..for several reasons:p;)
I guess it wont be a huge audience..but you never know.right?

Last edited:
Morrissey in russian Lenta

A quick translation of the article in Lenta:

Former singer of British group The Smiths, Morrissey will give a concert in Moscow. A statement from the concert agency "Windmill" a concert will be held July 1, 2009 in the club B1 Maximum.

The show will coincide with the release of the new Morrissey album"Years of Refusal", the release on the album is set to 16 February 2009. The new record is one of the most mature and saturated in his discography. The the disc will include 12 tracks, as well as several bi-sides.

Russia

Any info on the Russian gig ??????? would love to make that one:guitar:

Re: Russia concert on the 1st July 09?

not to forget st petersburg

According to Pollstar, Morrissey will be playing at Manezh in Sankt Peterburg on June 29th.
Pollstar also confirms the July 1st concert in Moscow.

i would love to see st petersburg one day ..one of the most beautiful cities

Re: Russia concert on the 1st July 09?

Any ideas about getting tickets for the Russian gigs ?

Anyone from the UK going, I was thinking of going to St petersburg from Helsinki and not sure what to expect. That is assuming the shows are still going ahead, no info yet?

Anyone from the UK going, I was thinking of going to St petersburg from Helsinki and not sure what to expect. That is assuming the shows are still going ahead, no info yet?
russia thread here:
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=93509&highlight=russia
i think so i have no idea though how you can get tickets from outside russia
i have heard the postal service is not too reliebale so better choose a pick up ..i will ask the person on livejournal as well
you can try write julia since we dont know how to contact the morrissey tour manager....

Last edited:
I might be going to the St Petersburg one. I'm going to be there for all of July anyway, so I may go a day or two early if finances allow it so I can see him. :)

Probably Saint Pete's, Not Moscow, but maybe Finland. Yeah, the tickets for the Russia gigs are pretty complicated to get if you dont live there. I can't see it being a problem finding tix there though.

Probably Saint Pete's, Not Moscow, but maybe Finland. Yeah, the tickets for the Russia gigs are pretty complicated to get if you dont live there. I can't see it being a problem finding tix there though.

yea moscows a dump.
were going straight to ibiza after st petes.

:thumb:

wow, to see moz in russia, how rad! :)
then i could go meet
gluk1.jpg

Glukoza :love: but i cant, cuz im poor :tears:

Tags
emma = yoda emma rules no way emma
Back
Top Bottom