Radio 2 video footage

bored

not bitter but bored
Since I'm not in the UK I cannot view the radio 2 video footage.

Can someone capture those and upload them please?

Thank you!

What is the difference between these two formats?

The FLV file is small and can be played on VLC player, the DVD is, as the titles suggests, a lot bigger and can be burnt onto a blank, then watched on TV!

I always have trouble with the SmithsTorrents site - how do I actually find the link to download the torrent file?

Peter

I think he is gonna repost it because of technical difficulties..I sure hope someone post the Jonathan Ross Footage.

It should be there once you register.

D'Oh! Of course. Sorry for being a dimwit.

By the way, I tried the Grab++ of Orbit downloader, and it STILL failed to get the flv. That's some deeply, deeply embedded file. A hell of a tough one to crack.

Peter

D'Oh! Of course. Sorry for being a dimwit.

By the way, I tried the Grab++ of Orbit downloader, and it STILL failed to get the flv. That's some deeply, deeply embedded file. A hell of a tough one to crack.

Peter

try downloading utorrent....it's sort of easy to use...even though I still haven't figured it out 100% :rolleyes:

yeah looks like no matter what i play the flv with it screws up at that point .. oh well, gonna get the dvd instead, just going at a snail's pace though if at all, hardly anyone seeding :(

just to remind everyone that some of us would appreciate to see it in pieces in youtube :o
can't download either of these torrents :(

My guess is at sometime in the future (when everyone's bought the album) this will be shown on BBC. Probably BBC4 one Friday night?

My guess is at sometime in the future (when everyone's bought the album) this will be shown on BBC. Probably BBC4 one Friday night?

Awww, really hope so!!

I'll send an email to Radcliffe and Maconi.

How did he do that. I'm mighty impressed.
I'd try for an hour to locate the .flv file but I only found and xml with for me not translatable code. Very good!

However! Could someone upload the .flv to like megaupload or rapidshare. There seems be a curse on smithstorrents when I'm using it.

Thanks.

i haven't dl'ed either yet but will go for the DVD since people are having trouble.

just as any fyi.. there is a program called daemon tools that allows you to watch disk images w/o burning them to a DVD.

Back
Top Bottom