New Zealand here I come!

Oh my god. it's Robby!

spontaneously luminescent
NewZealand.jpg

i just bought my non-refundable round trip ticket to NZ for the month of March
anybody live down there?
or has visited it?
i have family to stay with, but i plan on hiking a bit around it too :guitar:

It's a fabulously beautiful country Robby!
Amazing variety of landscapes, from hot springs, to rainforest, to lakes, plains, beaches and ......... make the most of your time. It's one of the best places to go hiking. Get a lonely planet guide to help you decide.
Enjoy.
:)

I hope you have a terrific time! That photo is fantastic, it makes me reminsce positively of trips to Iceland (the country).

I'm currently planning a trip to Sydney & Melbourne myself (possibly adding Brisbane too) & I can somewhat understand & realize what you feel about going to someplace so exotic & terrific.

Good luck & safe travels!

That's Tongariro in that picture, right??
When I was there the weather was much worse, rain, fog.
We almost weren't allowed to do the Tongariro Crossing that day, but we did and it was amazing!!!
NZ is a beautiful, beautiful country.
One moment I was hiking on Fox Glacier, the next day I was soaking my feet in the blue ocean, sitting on the white sand of Abel Tasman NP.
I've never seen so many different kinds of landscapes, climates etc in 1 single country.
The trip there wasn't so much fun though, 2x12 hours on a plane...
But it was def. worth it, 100%!

yeah, now that i am going for sure, i am going to be getting up early, like i did today, to exercise in the morning :guitar:
id hate to get there and not have the energy for hiking a lot :eek:

Make damn sure you see both islands. Don't forget the West Coast of the South Island! And if you pass through Hamilton, you don't need to make it as fleeting as most people do... there's at least one Moz addict there.

Nice. Have a great trip.
Im am a kiwi born, but been in the USA since I was a kid...

I'm so jealous!

You'll have a great time, I'm sure. :)

it'd be better, i bet, if i could take you with me :p

I've always wanted to go to Australia and New Zealand. An Aussie friend of mine sent this video to me not too long ago. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
By select few, do you mean just us? :p

Well, we could invite this crowd too :)

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1Gr7s-K2OUk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1Gr7s-K2OUk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Tags
cool dont worry england next fat billycorgan have fun <333 i'll be back leave right now plz :) travel we will miss u weren't you leaving?
Back
Top Bottom