I'm going to the off licence....

You'll get in trouble if you get any alcohol for me, so no thanks. :p

If they have any original flavour polos, then please get me some. :p

get us some pork scratchings AND some pork crunch. i've got the booze in for the 17:50 kick off;)

Not sure the local Late Shop does vegetarian pork scratchings;)

what game is that? Spanish or something?

talking of Spain.... where is ThisCharmingGirl lately?

Jukebox Jury

You'll get in trouble if you get any alcohol for me, so no thanks. :p

Sorry, alcohol trip only....if I wanted sweets, I'd be sending my kids;)

Jukebox Jury

Some Blue Thunderbird. No, wait, RED Thunderbird, I'm feeling special. They do still sell it, yes? All those days on Hardcastle Crags getting pissed up on Thunderbird with a girl I really fancied, and playing Meat Is Murder on a ghetto-blaster. All gone. Pfft.

Peter

What if... you buy alcohol and some polos? Clever, aren't I? :p

Franzanna....:rolleyes:
take a look at all the orders taken above..... how am I supposed to carry a packet of polos? My hands will be full with the beer:p

Jukebox ''setting off now'' Jury

That's what pockets are for. :p

Hey, you've never been to Moston have you?
As I'm carrying the beer, the local Chavs will be riffling through my pockets.... but I'll run the gauntlet and see what I can do..... united are playing at the moment so the local hoodies may well be indoors at the moment;)

Jukebox Jury

Hey, you've never been to Moston have you?
As I'm carrying the beer, the local Chavs will be riffling through my pockets.... but I'll run the gauntlet and see what I can do..... united are playing at the moment so the local hoodies may well be indoors at the moment;)

Jukebox Jury

I don't think I've been there, no. Unless it is between Manchester and Salford. My Dad and I walked from the MOSI to Salford Lads' Club when we went to Manchester.

Ta, JJ. :) Even if they do steal my polos, at least you tried. *salutes*

I don't think I've been there, no. Unless it is between Manchester and Salford. My Dad and I walked from the MOSI to Salford Lads' Club when we went to Manchester.

Ta, JJ. :) Even if they do steal my polos, at least you tried. *salutes*

I'll remember that... whilst they are pinching your polo's and my debit card, house keys, loose change etc..... at least you are saluting me.....:(

Jukebox ''definately going now'' Jury

You'll get in trouble if you get any alcohol for me, so no thanks.

Sorted you with the polos, as i thought, not a scrote in sight;)

get us some pork scratchings AND some pork crunch. i've got the booze in for the 17:50 kick off;)

Sorry, they didn't have either:(

Some Blue Thunderbird. No, wait, RED Thunderbird, I'm feeling special. They do still sell it, yes?

Peter

Sorry Peter, same as the beast's order... nowt down for you mate:(

Guinness for me please and some sambuca

Got the Guinness and they looked at me all funny when I asked for Sambuca.... I didn't dare ask again.....:eek:

8 tins of Stella and a bottle of Soco

Love PTxx.

Sorted with the Stella, but the Soco:)rolleyes:) was a bit expensive there, I'll get some from Asda tomorrow if that's all right.:guitar:

Jukebox *cracks his first bottle open* Jury

Back
Top Bottom