I'm nipping out to Asda, does anyone want anything?

Jukebox Jury

Retired
Nothing too big though, I'm going on the bus:guitar:

Bombs away, on Harpurhey:D

Jukebox Jury

Quorn Scotch Eggs, please, which I will reimburse you for come May :)

Don't forget to stick 'em in the freezer!

Cheers.

OK, on my way now.... they are not too big to fit into the bag.... actually saw them for the first time the other day on the Quorn shelf. I'll give them a go (there may be one - or more - missing from your packet when you get it;)!)

Jukebox Jury

I've always wondered. When does a "nip" become a "pop"?

I wouldn't want to be "nipping" when I could be "popping". Well you wouldn't would you?

:confused:

I've always wondered. When does a "nip" become a "pop"?

I wouldn't want to be "nipping" when I could be "popping". Well you wouldn't would you?

:confused:

I'm back.... I am a ghost, got your scotch eggs, not bad.... (had 3:o)

That's a good Saturday afternoon when there's no football question:)
*cracks open first bottle of the day whilst listening to BBC Manchester Sport*

I'd say 'nipping' out is a short trip, popping out is a much longer trip.... the following question therefore to discuss is (takes a swig) how long is a short trip and at what point does it become a long trip?
Interesting isn't it? No, really, it is:)

I'm just nipping into the Pigsty to see what's happening there;)

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
I'm back.... I am a ghost, got your scotch eggs, not bad.... (had 3:o)

That's a good Saturday afternoon when there's no football question:)
*cracks open first bottle of the day whilst listening to BBC Manchester Sport*

I'd say 'nipping' out is a short trip, popping out is a much longer trip.... the following question therefore to discuss is (takes a swig) how long is a short trip and at what point does it become a long trip?
Interesting isn't it? No, really, it is:)

I'm just nipping into the Pigsty to see what's happening there;)

Jukebox Jury

Cheers, mate. I'll probably buy a few to smuggle back to Direland in May.

Beer and scotch eggs is some potent cocktail :)

I'm watching the Arse v Bolton with a cuppa and some Christmas pud. I'm so dull...

Cheers, mate. I'll probably buy a few to smuggle back to Direland in May.

Beer and scotch eggs is some potent cocktail :)

I'm watching the Arse v Bolton with a cuppa and some Christmas pud. I'm so dull...

Do you celebrate Christmas every day? :eek:

oh I did want something then I saw your nothing too big comment, that bombs me out. I want one of them treadmill things they are doing for £70, not bad I thought. :p

Too late anyway..... I'm back now..... I'll be going again for a bit of fruit and veg on Wednesday if you want me to get one?;)

Jukebox Jury

Do you celebrate Christmas every day? :eek:

This guy does:

xmas.jpg

"Mr Park, a divorcee, said: "I've been through 37 electric ovens and worn out 23 video recorders by watching the Queen's Speech every day. I've also sent myself 235,206 Christmas cards. But these days the postage is so dear I'm having to deliver them myself."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...s-back-celebrations-due-to-credit-crunch.html

Are those good? We have them in the Dominick's near my house. I could try them, if they weren't about $6 a pack.

I thought the title of this thread said, "I'm nipping out to Asia, does anyone..." I couldn't think of anything, except these fine-point gel pens from Japan that I love.

If you're a veg or vegan, you can't eat McVities products. :o

Next time you go just a bottle of Jagermeister, a crate of Stella or Guinness and some Nando's Piri Piri Chicken crisps!

Love PTxx.

...and some McVities Chocolate Digestives!

...and £250 quid from the cashpoint outside!

Love PTxx.

OK, I just went back and got your first order, but in trying to carry the crate of Stella, the crisps and Jagermeister, I couldn't get to the cash machine.... sorry.... now had you asked for £250 cash back.......;)

Jukebox Jury

OK, I just went back and got your first order, but in trying to carry the crate of Stella, the crisps and Jagermeister, I couldn't get to the cash machine.... sorry.... now had you asked for £250 cash back.......;)

Jukebox Jury

If I only I had thought practically, ok...next time cash back:guitar:

Love PTxx.

Back
Top Bottom