1 Ringleader of The Tormentors
2 Vauxhall and I
3 Your Arsenal
4 Maladjusted
5 Southpaw Grammar
6 Viva Hate
7 Kill Uncle
8 You Are The Quarry

This is today's order, it may change tomorrow.

the only ones i ever seem to listen to from start to finish..i.e putting the cd on, not on my phone are...

southpaw grammer
maladjusted
kill uncle

the rest i never seem to put on. i may occasionally put the deluxe disk from the quarry on. i listen to all the songs on my sony walkman phone on a shuffle order:)

the only ones i ever seem to listen to from start to finish..i.e putting the cd on, not on my phone are...

southpaw grammer
maladjusted
kill uncle

the rest i never seem to put on. i may occasionally put the deluxe disk from the quarry on. i listen to all the songs on my sony walkman phone on a shuffle order:)

Oh, you like Kill Uncle too. :sweet:

1. Ringleader Of The Tormentors
2. Viva Hate
3. Your Arsenal
4. You Are The Quarry
5. Southpaw Grammar
6. Vauxhall and I
7. Maladjusted
8. Kill Uncle

or something similar.

1 Your Arsenal
2. Kill Uncle
3. Viva Hate
4.Vauhall and I
5. Maladjusted
6. Southpaw Grammar
7. You Are The Quarry
8. Ringleader Of The Tormentors

Oh, you like Kill Uncle too. :sweet:

there's a time and place for me and kill uncle. i bought the cassette the day it was released. got it from my local record shop after school, listened to it once and never again for about 8 or 9 years. now we've become acquainted quite well:p

there's a time and place for me and kill uncle. i bought the cassette the day it was released. got it from my local record shop after school, listened to it once and never again for about 8 or 9 years. now we've become acquainted quite well:p

i bought it on cassette first as well , i thought it was amazing when i first heard it , likewise i went away from it untill recently

There are still some albums missing in my collection (shame on me, I know ;-)) but so far I would consider Vauxhall and I as the best one, though You are the Quarry is also a avery nice piece of music.

Everyone voted Kill Uncle right? Haha.

I know he regrets that album now, but think about it this way...

Had Moz not said he regrets that album, would everyone still see it as the "red headed step child" of his catalog? Or would it be just another one of the albums of his that we all love and hold in the highest regaurd?

Think about it....

oh yeah and I voted Arse and All ;):cool:

1. Vauxhall and I
2. You Are The Quarry
3. Ringleader Of The Tormentors
4. Your Arsenal
5. Viva Hate
6. Southpaw Grammar
7. Kill Uncle
8. Maladjusted

i bought it on cassette first as well , i thought it was amazing when i first heard it , likewise i went away from it untill recently

i don't think i had a cd player at the time. though even if i did i was partial to a walkman, hence me getting the cassette. though when i joined a bank a few months later i got 75 notes worth of vouchers and i bought it on vinyl along with the bona drag, louder than bombs, queen is dead, meat is murder vinyls and new orders technique on vinyl. well there's aload of useless info for you:o

i don't think i had a cd player at the time. though even if i did i was partial to a walkman, hence me getting the cassette. though when i joined a bank a few months later i got 75 notes worth of vouchers and i bought it on vinyl along with the bona drag, louder than bombs, queen is dead, meat is murder vinyls and new orders technique on vinyl. well there's aload of useless info for you:o

well you have just given me a notion to listen to tecgnique (apart from fine time):guitar:

Had Moz not said he regrets that album, would everyone still see it as the "red headed step child" of his catalog? Or would it be just another one of the albums of his that we all love and hold in the highest regaurd?

Think about it....

when did he say he had regrets about it ?

i did.

we are talking about the LPs he has released called malajusted, Quarry & Ringleaders here, aren't we?:p

so would i....but i wanted to spite you:p

Out of spite or not, at least you acknowledged my amazing post that no one else did haha. And as for Malajusted...what was he on at the time? I'd like to know. He cut the quiff off at that time too which further confused me. whatever Moz :rolleyes:

awwwww....but we have 2,506 of your amazing posts, to choose from skinster:)

....possiblly, i would like to think, that is was like when Samson had all his hair cut off. He lost his strength or something!:confused:

You really might be onto something there. Its a sad fact but it was now 12 years ago so I guess we can accept it and move on. And I hope he knows better than to chop his hair off again the future. Lesson learned: high hair=best

1. Vauxhall and I
2. You Are The Quarry
3. Viva Hate
4. Your Arsenal
5. Ringleader of the Tormentors
6. Kill Uncle
7. Maladjusted
8. Southpaw Grammar

Think about it....

I would indeed. I disliked it before I ever head any word from Moz about it. I do like a few songs (Driving Your Girlfriend Home, Mute Witness) but most of it I find dull. Although the Kill Uncle songs sounded great on the tour, played in rockabilly fashion. If the album had sounded like that I would love it.

As did I. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom