Christmas Amnesty for the Banned SoLowers

Theo

It would be a nice gesture if the powers-that-be took this occassion to pardon all the Banned Ones. Expunge their records. Clean slates all around.

Some of them are serving banning sentences for "offenses" that are now completely allowed and acceptable in the Pigsty.

As an act of goodwill, I feel the powers-that-be should grant amnesty to each and every banned SoLower.

You can always re-ban them if they are recidivist offenders. EVERYONE DESERVES A SECOND CHANCE! Or is SoLow a place of no mercy?

If George W. Bush is kind enough to hand out pardons, why isn't David Tseng?

John Edward Forte, a Grammy Award-winning rapper, is arguably the best known of those pardoned. He was arrested at Newark International Airport in 2000 after being found with a briefcase containing $1.4m of cocaine and was sentenced to 14 years in prison.

Forte, who has always protested his innocence, co-wrote and produced two songs on The Score, the Fugees' Grammy-winning 1996 album and several singers, including Carly Simon, had joined a campaign for his pardon, claiming he was not given a fair-trial.

The singer, of North Brunswick, New Jersey, will be released after serving half of a 14 year sentence.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6R9vOfQ7xXM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6R9vOfQ7xXM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I'd also appreciate some charges expunged from my record. The mods of SoLow summarily convicted me of "racism" - I received absolutely no due process whatsoever - over my mentioning "yellow fever" in a post to Robby. I did so by linking to an Asian-American's satirical essay about "yellow fever". In the Pigsty, Robby now has a whole thread about his "yellow fever".

Isn't it time for Uncle Skinny to embrace the spirit of Christmas and expunge this "infraction" from my record?? Like Morrissey, I have been falsely accused of racism, and I'd like my accusers to erase this false and unjust stain from my record.

Do the right thing.

Merry f***ing Christmas.
Now stop bitching and go and open some presents.

Merry f***ing Christmas.
Now stop bitching and go and open some presents.

Some of us have the Christmas spirit. Apparently not you.

Don't fall into the mods' trap. They want us to be ugly in our Pigsty so they can point at us and say, "See, they are filthy animals!"

6.jpg

i brought up a truce in chat theo, where the worst troll happened to be at the time :eek:
he just kept trolling on :rolleyes:
so it wont work, i wish it would, but for most it wont
trust me, but hey, i can be nice to you as long as you are nice to me
thats a start, right? :)

6.jpg

i brought up a truce in chat theo, where the worst troll happened to be at the time :eek:
he just kept trolling on :rolleyes:
so it wont work, i wish it would, but for most it wont
trust me, but hey, i can be nice to you as long as you are nice to me
thats a start, right? :)

You wanna smoke a peace pipe?

Peace%20Pipe.jpg

It would be a nice gesture if the powers-that-be took this occassion to pardon all the Banned Ones. Expunge their records. Clean slates all around.

Some of them are serving banning sentences for "offenses" that are now completely allowed and acceptable in the Pigsty.

As an act of goodwill, I feel the powers-that-be should grant amnesty to each and every banned SoLower.

You can always re-ban them if they are recidivist offenders. EVERYONE DESERVES A SECOND CHANCE! Or is SoLow a place of no mercy?

Merry Christmas Theo.
I don't know about the Christmas spirit but I heard a story about a banned member with so many infractions David T said he would reconsider reviewing his banned status after a year but after one night of pints with a Mod this member was unbanned.

Merry Christmas Theo.
I don't know about the Christmas spirit but I heard a story about a banned member with so many infractions David T said he would reconsider reviewing his banned status after a year but after one night of pints with a Mod this member was unbanned.

That's horrible! It just goes to show the old saying is true, "it's not who you know, it's who you blow".

maybe you should contact a lolyer and file a lolsuit.

f*** Amnesty.

That's horrible! It just goes to show the old saying is true, "it's not who you know, it's who you blow".

maybe you should contact a lolyer and file a lolsuit.

Hmm I'm in London and the choice is hiring a lawyer and spending a day in a civil court getting a restraining order(not a Cease and Desist as erroneously reported) or spending a day on Oxford Street shopping at all my favorite stores.
LOL indeed.

Tags
good idea i wanna do theo miss worm staybnnd theo is amazing theo is cool theo is so great
Back
Top Bottom