Does anybody need Saturday Apollo Tickets?

mbb321

Deano
I know somewhere online still selling them but they are £56, not a tout thing or anything, they organise buses to events and the ticket is in with the coach price.

It is based in Blackpool but does pick up in Birkenhead and takes you to the Apollo. Do you want the link mate?

No Spriggs, no expensive f**king Publin bus!!! 10 euro for a breakfast when i was there 2 weeks ago. RUBBISH!

You on the Wirral, beast?

other side of the water mate. but i know a place in birkenhead that's got them, but you get the coach as well. well in theory you do. just get to liverpool at half 3, pick your tickets up and off you ride, that's providing you wanna do your own thing. in fact they'll post them out to you a few days before:)

It is based in Blackpool but does pick up in Birkenhead and takes you to the Apollo. Do you want the link mate?

No Spriggs, no expensive f**king Publin bus!!! 10 euro for a breakfast when i was there 2 weeks ago. RUBBISH!

no ta bud. thanks though.;) i know of a few tour operators that do them as it happens.

other side of the water mate. but i know a place in birkenhead that's got them, but you get the coach as well. well in theory you do. just get to liverpool at half 3, pick your tickets up and off you ride, that's providing you wanna do your own thing. in fact they'll post them out to you a few days before:)

Same with the one i know but it's based in Blackpool. If you request the ticket to be posted i think they will do this for you, used them back when he played the Apollo last time.

It's okay, I'm sorted for both nights at the Apollo.

Was only asking as I have noticed that quite a few people from the Wirral on several forums put their location as 'Merseyside' because they think it gives them a bit more kudos than if they put 'the Wirral' (understandable really)!

I should point out that I'm from the Wirral myself originally. Living in Chester now but still a ST holder at Liverpool. Gave up the aways a long time ago though (more's the pity).

Thanks for saying hello :mad:

It's an expensive place for sure. Very much so.

What's the link?

38 years young.

You post on the Rattle? If so, what's your username?

no i go on a different one. if you've got lfctv, i've been on there. at sunderland, boro and chelsea twice, amongst others....all for the wrong reasons. the photo's can be obtained on line as well:o

Last edited:
can i get one without getting on the bus?

Should be able to, i asked once i'd placed the order and the guy emailed back and said it was fine. They're posted out 14 days before the gig date he says in the email. Do you want the link?

Should be able to, i asked once i'd placed the order and the guy emailed back and said it was fine. They're posted out 14 days before the gig date he says in the email. Do you want the link?

sure, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom