Scott Weiland - Reel Around The Fountain

Thank You!

Did anyone see him on Leno last week performing Missing Cleveland?

I did & I thought it was awful.

Last edited by a moderator:
im not able to download this... could you please please repost somewhere else or email or someone .. help.. thanks

read on another board people were having trouble ordering the 2 disc version from Best Buy, but their site says it's available at all stores. a quick scan of the net seems to show it hasn't been put up by anyone illegally yet which is odd. still haven't given the leaked version a good listen through yet, but the 2 covers were just OK. i ilked 12 Bar Blues, esp. Barbarella.

ouch. that was pretty brutal. :(

I saw him on Stern "On Demand"......he did an acoustic number with the guitarist and his voice was listenable but live here with the band, its shot. Same with when he was on Kimmel's show.

Did anyone see him on Leno last week performing Missing Cleveland?

I did & I thought it was awful.

HA! Sounds like hearing one of your friends drunk at the bar when a song he/her likes comes on. And did he have to wear that jacket just to take it off?
booooooo hissssss.

Last edited by a moderator:
how is everyone hearing this song? i have tried to download it in many browsers and on 3 platforms.. wtf.. can anyone help help??

no one can help me out? really?? if you are concerned, Scott Weiland doesnt need the money.. it all goes to amy winehouses dealer anyway, which after a few more connections funds terrorism.. so really if any of you do not share this track with me you are indeed a terrorist.

What's the problem? Click on the link, wait 10 seconds, click download and that's all.

Back
Top Bottom