The Official PRIVATE Forum Election Thread: This is Where it Counts

Forum President/Vice President (Vote For 1 Only)

• Cassius(D)/Nugz(D): The Booty Party

Votes: 21 35.6%
  • Buzzetta(R)/Oye Terence(D): The Forum First Party

Votes: 19 32.2%
  • Teeth/Kilt Uncle (Independent): Umm...

Votes: 19 32.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Buzzetta

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!
The poll was meant to be private. This is where the votes will count. All candidates apologize for any frustration and / or inconvenience that this may have caused.

Votes here are private and there will be a specific time frame for all votes to be cast.

"I cannot wish you luck but I can wish you well."

The poll was meant to be private. This is where the votes will count. All candidates apologize for any frustration and / or inconvenience that this may have caused.

Votes here are private and there will be a specific time frame for all votes to be cast.

"I cannot wish you luck but I can wish you well."

You forgot to add SNS f***ed up.

LOL - nice tag

I like the sig EOH. I've been busy volunteering for Obama the past two days. Very tired.

Um nervous though.

WW

Don't know who you are ;);) but I'm very glad you are volunteering for Obama, he's the man!! and he will win tomorrow... Fear Not!!!!

Sux his grandma died tho, she didn't get to see her boy become President (elect) :tears:

Last edited:
YEah it does suck. I'm sure Obama is having a hard time. He was close to her.
Wink Wink, hear me now and listen to me later I hope
it is more important you accept the ban than whether you think it was justified
trust me
just do not come back for a year after today, make it your choice
i promise you, you wont regret it :)

Wink Wink, hear me now and listen to me later I hope
it is more important you accept the ban than whether you think it was justified
trust me
just do not come back for a year after today, make it your choice
i promise you, you wont regret it :)

Thanks Robby for your advice. believe me when i say people shouldn't accept bullshit. but we are getting off topic. I'm off to the bar.

You were missed while you were gone. I wish you weren't such a kiss up now though. I

;);) vote should not count, he is not a valid member of solo, they don't let felons vote in elections, same rule should apply here.:p

;);) vote should not count, he is not a valid member of solo, they don't let felons vote in elections, same rule should apply here.:p

That's why I wanted a PUBLIC vote, so we could throw out all the invalid ones.

Just remember

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
*paris hilton buzzy & oye!!!! failure of leadership go cassius/ nugz ftw go teeth!!!!!!!!!!!!! go teeth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kiltuncleistherealbooty sns f-ed up testosterone ftw! vote booty
Back
Top Bottom