Eggheads - The Aftermath!

almareallymatters

Tonight...BBC2...6.00pm!

l_ce2057d36eff8f24391c229060775254.jpg

"Oh, give us a drink
And make it quick
Or else I'm gonna be sick"

Congratulate...comiserate...take the piss....etc below!

*HIDES BEHIND THE SOFA*

Love Alma xxx

Tonight...BBC2...6.00pm!

l_ce2057d36eff8f24391c229060775254.jpg

"Oh, give us a drink
And make it quick
Or else I'm gonna be sick"

Congratulate...comiserate...take the piss....etc below!

*HIDES BEHIND THE SOFA*

Love Alma xxx

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! :guitar:

I can't watch it though. :tears: No BBC here. :tears:

Here on the second floor, third door no need to knock we have cleared the diary for this evening's televisual feast.

Champagne and Vimto's on ice and the strippers booked for the after-show celebration.

Win, lose or draw we'll be partying in your honour.
All welcome - you know where we are!

Here on the second floor, third door no need to knock we have cleared the diary for this evening's televisual feast.

Champagne and Vimto's on ice and the strippers booked for the after-show celebration.

Mr Reallymatters gave me a bottle of champagne this morning to open this evening for the "televisual feast" of which you speak...he doesn't even drink the stuff...so it's mine...all mine! ;)

*EMPLOYS FIENDISH LAUGH*

Love Alma xxx

I don't. Somewhere in the outskirts of Manchester, in a leafy suburb, I'm guessing. In an old Victorian Terrace converted into offices. Am I getting close?

Peter

Any way to watch this in the United States. It may be a moot point to wish you luck since the results have already occurred but... Good Luck anyway.

I know the outcome of this :p

Any way to watch this in the United States. It may be a moot point to wish you luck since the results have already occurred but... Good Luck anyway.
IM not sure if the bbc player can be viewed outside the Uk
I had problems for example to view_I guess it was jonathan ross- but as fas as i can remember you could only view it in the UK on the bbc site.but try it ...
but im sure this will be up on youtube

Back
Top Bottom