how long is a houseguest ok for?

Oh my god. it's Robby!

spontaneously luminescent
08.15.houseguest.jpg

i have had 1 for over a week now, that seems a bit excessive to me :confused:

Why your guest is staying more than a week?

Can you ask him/her to find somewhere else to stay?

1 night should be enough, I never expect to stay any longer it would be rude.

08.15.houseguest.jpg

Hahaha good pic!!

A week:eek:!!waaaaaaay too long.Put a sedative in his/her coffee and put person in car (if you have one;)) then take them to your nearest park bench and leave with some sandwiches just incase they wake up at nightfall and are hungry.

Or just tell them to skidattle coz you want your house back.Its very simple.

well, he was supposed to have a new place to move into last weekend
but it fell through, i mean he has been real nice and all
it just makes me feel uncomfortable is, i dont want to be a jerk about it or jump the gun by having a problem with 'him' before my actual flat-mate does :eek:
i guess i will just have to keep reminding him this is temporary
oh, also, he brought a cat
i like the cat, the longer he stays the more i'll miss the cat :(

Hahaha good pic!!

A week:eek:!!waaaaaaay too long.Put a sedative in his/her coffee and put person in car (if you have one;)) then take them to your nearest park bench and leave with some sandwiches just incase they wake up at nightfall and are hungry.

Or just tell them to skidattle coz you want your house back.Its very simple.

i thought a week was too long and someone told me if he stays a month then he is like a tenant or something here in San Francisco! :eek:
that kind of freaked me out, monday i gotta find out if its true :o

Do you think your landlord will complain if your guess stays any longer?
well, i am sure the landlord would care were they too know, but they are in Arizona
however, the landlord's very old sister or sister in law :confused: lives across the way, so i do fear him finding out that way :eek:
then again, she may have died, i cannot remember :o

Is this person doing anything to help you or are they just leeching off of you? Either way, a week is a bit excessive.

Is this person doing anything to help you or are they just leeching off of you? Either way, a week is a bit excessive.
well, he got me drunk when i didnt want to drink last week :eek:
but he checked the garbage disposal when i had given up on it and it turns out it works again!(i had been keeping the sink real clean and clear for months now)
also, he does not make a mess, gets his own food, but still
he messes stuff up without meaning to :mad:

08.15.houseguest.jpg

Listen, you have to make it clear to her the night before that she has to be gone before breakfast. :D

I can't stand people being at my house for longer then a few hours. likewise, I despise going to other people's houses for longer then an hour. I get ancy when people are over and I can't wait for them to leave. when I'm over at other people's houses I get homesick. I once slept the night over at a friends and contemplated asking my dad if I could home. it's not that she wasn't nice, but I just really hate being at other people's houses.

so, in your situation I'd be begging him to leave. :p

well, he was supposed to have a new place to move into last weekend
but it fell through, i mean he has been real nice and all
it just makes me feel uncomfortable is, i dont want to be a jerk about it or jump the gun by having a problem with 'him' before my actual flat-mate does :eek:
i guess i will just have to keep reminding him this is temporary
oh, also, he brought a cat
i like the cat, the longer he stays the more i'll miss the cat :(

ah that kind of house guest, well I suppose its hard when his flat fell through, I would just say things like, any luck on the flat hunt stuff like that, we had someone for 5 days after him saying would it be ok to stay one night and I did not know when he wa going, I was trying to figure out things like meals, he would not get off the couch, where he was sleeping, did not go for a bath, and when the shbf's friends came round for a gaming night he sat there in the middle of it, it was a bit awkward.

ah that kind of house guest, well I suppose its hard when his flat fell through, I would just say things like, any luck on the flat hunt stuff like that, we had someone for 5 days after him saying would it be ok to stay one night and I did not know when he wa going, I was trying to figure out things like meals, he would not get off the couch, where he was sleeping, did not go for a bath, and when the shbf's friends came round for a gaming night he sat there in the middle of it, it was a bit awkward.
i can see that, he really has changed my whole routine without meaning too! :eek:
hence 'tonite' the longest i have been able to be out of my room on this computer without him over in the living room
on the other hand, he must find us weird, not knowing how to deal with him outside of a 'club' or 'party atmosphere'
regardless, to bed early today(sunday) and back to my morning routine monday :)

ps: he is not back yet, which is good, maybe he found a girl to stay with :D
&
"Fish and houseguests smell after three days."
thats the quote i was lookin for, thx...

"Best Friend On The Payroll; It's Not Going To Work Out, It's Not Going To Work Out..." This person may not be your best friend but a WEEK is a bit much. He's settling in, and making himself comfortable. BE TOUGH :mad:

Back
Top Bottom