Name from one to ten people you would invite to dinner and what you would serve

D

Dave

Have we already done this? This is not a "living or dead" thing. They must all be alive right now.

this is a tough one,as much as I could easily say and be predictable and say a dinner with Mozzer would be awesome,I don't think it would be that enjoyable,being too a much a fan and who knows if he would be in a good mood,
so I think I wold say,and I am being a complete political nerd when i say this,but i would enjoy a dinner and drinks with Chris Matthews,Keith Olberman and Tim Russert,perhaps throw Stephen Colbert and or Jon Stewart into the mix.

I am a staunch vegetarian and I doubt they would enjoy my vegetarian cooking,so i guess id have to bring in someone to cater it.I see them as steak lovers so I could suffer for a few hours with watching that,for the enjoyment of talking politics with them and enjoying some beers and shots.

i am such a nerd.

I almost said Obama as well but I think that would'nt be as much fun.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Morrissey
Johnny Marr
Spike Lee
Terry Eagleton
Carrie Fisher
Dmitri Nabokov
Frederic Jameson
M.I.A.
Will Self
Cornel West

Doesn't matter what I'd serve, they wouldn't shut up long enough to eat.

Stuart Brand
Amy Poehler
Elvis Costello
Cate Blanchett
Kevin Smith
James McPherson
Steve Wozniak
Warren Buffett
My old college roommate Seth
Joni Mitchell

I'm all out of brain cells now to think about what I'd serve.

John Lydon
Morrissey
Noam Chomsky
Kevin Smith

...and the rest are dead, thus, inapplicable.

I am disappointed that I haven't made anybody's list yet.

I would invite Jesus and would serve him an apple pie made from apples from a special tree :)

And then I would ask him why plants were made on the third day, before there was a sun to drive their photosynthetic processes.

I would invite Jesus and would serve him an apple pie made from apples from a special tree :)

And then I would ask him why plants were made on the third day, before there was a sun to drive their photosynthetic processes.

Perhaps in eons past, plants did not require Sunlight or did not use photosynthesis to manufacture food. Since nobody was there that is just as possible as the idea that indeed, they were created before the sun.

Perhaps in eons past, plants did not require Sunlight or did not use photosynthesis to manufacture food. Since nobody was there that is just as possible as the idea that indeed, they were created before the sun.

I need one of those "I like where this thread is going" memes after that. :D

Bump :)

Surprisingly this thread didn't get much reply.

I'm rubbish to make a list. :o

Morrissey
(A few people off solo): Sweet and Tender Hooligan, Franzanna, Randy Darling, half a person, littlecharmer, virtually dead, Munchybrain, Louisa
And a girl not on Solo, by the name of Paige!

Famous people would be silly, I bet they're dull as f*** apart from our Moz!:p It makes sense these people-they all live in different countries to me (apart from Randy Darling) so, it'd be nice to get to see them!:D

*sings happy birthday to myself*

Edit: Actually, come to think of it, Paige is on Solo, by the name of paigebrooks1, she did that because I had a dream in which she was on solo using that username. Never posted though

Last edited:
Morrissey
(A few people off solo): Sweet and Tender Hooligan, Franzanna, Randy Darling, half a person, littlecharmer, virtually dead, Munchybrain, Louisa
And a girl not on Solo, by the name of Paige!

Famous people would be silly, I bet they're dull as f*** apart from our Moz!:p It makes sense these people-they all live in different countries to me (apart from Randy Darling) so, it'd be nice to get to see them!:D

*sings happy birthday to myself*

:sweet: Awh i would be honored to be there.

I'll bring a bottle of wine... for myself:p.

Back
Top Bottom