'Panic On The Streets' 2009 Calendar!

Jukebox Jury

Retired
'Panic On The Streets' 2009 Calendar! UPDATE!!

I have produced a 2009 calendar using pictures taken from my book 'Panic On The Streets'.
Proceeds from the sales will go to The Salford Lads Club.

I will only be printing a limited number of 500 copies.
The size is large, A3 (297mm × 420mm) and with a ring binded holder, is ideal for hanging on a wall.

january.jpg

The dates section may look different on the actual copy, but this gives you an idea of what it will look like.

There are six Manchester pictures, five London and Newport Pagnell!
The pictures / months are as follows:

January - Strangeways Prison
February - Morrissey Mosaic
March - Piccadilly Circus
April - Holy Name Church
May - 32 Chester Square ( The 'Suedehead' house)
June - The Iron Bridge
July - Euston Station
August - Sloane Square
September - Southern Cemetery
October - Reardon Street (leaning post in Wapping)
November - Newport Pagnell Service Station
December - The Salford Lads Club

The cost per calendar is £8 + P&P (as follows)
UK - £3
Europe - £5
Worldwide - £7.40

Apologies about the high postage overseas, the calendar is large and will be sent in a jiffy bag.

Payment via:
Paypal - [email protected]
or cheque - UK only (payable to P Gatenby)
Send to:

Empire Publications
(2009 Calendar)
1 Newton Street
Manchester
M1 1HW

All calendars will be printed and sent out by mid November, well in time for Christmas.

Phill Gatenby

UPDATE!!
Sales are going steady and there is a few weeks left to get your orders in. I am only printing ther amount of calendars ordered so once printed there will be no more copies available.

Phill

Last edited:
I have produced a 2009 calendar using pictures taken from my book 'Panic On The Streets'.
Proceeds from the sales will go to The Salford Lads Club.

I will only be printing a limited number of 500 copies.
The size is large, A3 (297mm × 420mm) and with a ring binded holder, is ideal for hanging on a wall.

There are six Manchester pictures, five London and Newport Pagnell!
The pictures / months are as follows:

January - Strangeways Prison
February - Morrissey Mosaic
March - Piccadilly Circus
April - Holy Name Church
May - 32 Chester Square ( The 'Suedehead' house)
June - The Iron Bridge
July - Euston Station
August - Sloane Square
September - Southern Cemetery
October - Reardon Street (leaning post in Wapping)
November - Newport Pagnell Service Station
December - The Salford Lads Club

The cost per calendar is £8 + P&P (as follows)
UK - £3
Europe - £5
Worldwide - £7.40

Apologies about the high postage overseas, the calendar is large and will be sent in a jiffy bag.

Payment via:
Paypal - [email protected]
or cheque (payable to P Gatenby)
Send to:

Empire Publications
(2009 Calendar)
1 Newton Street
Manchester
M1 1HW

All calendars will be printed and sent out by mid November, well in time for Christmas.

Phill Gatenby

I'm sure I've got an e-mail from you somewhere promising a free copy.

<goes to look>

Peter

Excellent idea, I would suggest that you post it on the front page!

Why only 500, these could become as collectable as the Pirelli calenders ;)

love

Grim

Excellent idea, I would suggest that you post it on the front page!

Why only 500, these could become as collectable as the Pirelli calenders ;)

love

Grim

I have posted it to DavidT
I thought if I limited it, it may sell more copies;)

Jukebox Jury

I have posted it to DavidT
I thought if I limited it, it may sell more copies;)

Jukebox Jury

Will there be any signed copies available? :confused:

I've just cleared a space for 1 PM!

love

Grim

I want one ...

1 is good but it's not long off crimbo, how nice would it be if you got yer friends & family, maybe even your workmates a calender for a present & think how warm inside you'd feel knowing how much you've helped the Salford Lads Club! :)

love

Grim

1 is good but it's not long off crimbo, how nice would it be if you got yer friends & family, maybe even your workmates a calender for a present & think how warm inside you'd feel knowing how much you've helped the Salford Lads Club! :)

love

Grim

Yes, and you will live in the knowledge that your present to your friends, family and workmates will last a whole full year, not just 15 minutes on Xmas day:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

love

Grim

Yes, and you will live in the knowledge that your present to your friends, family and workmates will last a whole full year, not just 15 minutes on Xmas day:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Grim

as you hinting on me buying you one too .... just say :confused:

Grim

as you hinting on me buying you one too .... just say :confused:

Well, I thought you know, we always cock-up our meet-ups so a handy calender & I'll have no excuse! :o

JJ's just sent me a knock up of the January pic, he says the date set up might not look exactly like that when it's printed up but it looks good to me!

january.jpg

love

Grim

Quite lovely they are..I do hope the next time you visit the states, you bring a few for your American friends to purchase ;)

Quite lovely they are..I do hope the next time you visit the states, you bring a few for your American friends to purchase ;)

Are you suggesting I should smuggle 'merchandise' into your fine country to sell / distribute whilst visiting on a holiday visa? Such illegal activities must be frowned upon;)

The calendars will be printed in November, which is after my next trip to the land of the free:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

I'll definately have one Phill. Can I give you the money when I see you or do I have to do the paypal thing? xx

Are you suggesting I should smuggle 'merchandise' into your fine country to sell / distribute whilst visiting on a holiday visa? Such illegal activities must be frowned upon;)

The calendars will be printed in November, which is after my next trip to the land of the free:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Phil
Did you wet the bed this morning? 5-to-6 in the morning and you are posting on solo - or are you so rock n roll that you were just going to bed???

Calendar sounds great - I'll drop some hints with my other half for an xmas gift...

Dave

Back
Top Bottom