Speculate about your inner desires/kinky fetishes even if you're VERY shy/reserved...

Mozzy1

Well, would you & if so, what is it?

Are you embarassed by it & do people think you're totally crazy b/c of it? Is it against the total "norm" in society's stupid standards?

How bad could it possibly be? lol (what is it & would it be something that is often talked about say on the website, Adult Friend Finder?) What have you "dabbled" in?

Or, have you ever never admitted it, found a person whom you loved, told them & then, that person was your secret, intimate one with who you "performed" your fetish with? Meaning, you're normally a shy/reserved person but, you have fetishes pent up that you want to try. FINALLY, you find someone you really & truly care about & they are cool enough to do those things with? Or, if you did find that loved one to admit your craziness to, did they pull away, negatively?

Re: Speculate about your inner desires/kinky fetishes even if you're VERY shy/reserve

That's a very interesting question. I find that the idea of whipping men turns me on, but only if they really enjoy it, not like a halfhearted "alright, alright, I'll let you whip me if it makes you happy." I wonder if I'd like it in reality.

Re: Speculate about your inner desires/kinky fetishes even if you're VERY shy/reserve

I'd like to be beaten with sticks by transexual dwarfs whilst wrapped in bubble-wrap. Once i'd popped ever bubble i would be thrown into a huge trifle and have a bunch of naked Tiffany look-a-likes lick it all off.

The transexual dwarfs would join us in what remains of the trifle and we would make sweet love along to "Now That's What I Call The Very Best Of Oompah!"

Who's with me?

Mozzy1 is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :guitar:

I can't wait until "HIM" finds this thread.

your place or mine?

We could have a whip-round and hire a hall..:cool:

I have discovered that it can be quite hard to admit you aren't into certain things.
I think that there's a pressure to be all wild and free and ready to try anything. Otherwise, your open-mindedness is questionable. It's fashionable to be kinky*, I guess.

*Can a fashionable thing be considered as kinky? :rolleyes:

I have discovered that it can be quite hard to admit you aren't into certain things.
I think that there's a pressure to be all wild and free and ready to try anything. Otherwise, your open-mindedness is questionable. It's fashionable to be kinky*, I guess.

*Can a fashionable thing be considered as kinky? :rolleyes:

It's a crazy world. It's bad if you're "prudish", it's bad if you're "slutty"... We're not moving from intolerance to tolerance, we're moving towards a different kind of intolerance, but we're not there yet. So we have two opposing kinds of intolerance coexisting in the same society.

It's a crazy world. It's bad if you're "prudish", it's bad if you're "slutty"... We're not moving from intolerance to tolerance, we're moving towards a different kind of intolerance, but we're not there yet. So we have two opposing kinds of intolerance coexisting in the same society.

Then you just have to ignore the opinions of others and do what you want - as long as everyone involved have consented. I've always liked sluts personally..:)

Then I'm afraid I'll have to ignore you :p ;)

Then i will put my testicles in a blender until you look...:cool:

That's a very interesting question. I find that the idea of whipping men turns me on, but only if they really enjoy it, not like a halfhearted "alright, alright, I'll let you whip me if it makes you happy." I wonder if I'd like it in reality.

I'm going to be very open & tell you something in relation to your thoughts here. I seen you post sexy posts before & I think it's GREAT that you can be so blunt & open about it all. I wish I was more, if I'm quite honest b/c IRL, I'm very shy/reserved. However, I took a huge-arse risk in posting this question here now therefore, you & others MUST know how life has changed (a small bit) for me & now how these thoughts are rambling on. I'm in my prime of age in 1.5 months so, that's why, I've decided it's do or die...

Thanks for you & other women here, being strong, confident & independent to show women such as myself that it's OK to like spankings, S & M, flogging, crops, vampirism, etc...etc...etc...

Cheers w/out sounding overly slutty or whorish too. :) It's called confidence, positivity & yet, a bit of total mystery!!!!!

Its all overated folks.Although the transexual dwarfs sound interesting.;)

Either that or i've yet to meet a man who knows how to push the right buttons.

I'll probably go getting all kinky and bothered when I'm really old and passed being able to put the effort in.Or my teeth.:(

I'm going to be very open & tell you something in relation to your thoughts here. I seen you post sexy posts before & I think it's GREAT that you can be so blunt & open about it all. I wish I was more, if I'm quite honest b/c IRL, I'm very shy/reserved. However, I took a huge-arse risk in posting this question here now therefore, you & others MUST know how life has changed (a small bit) for me & now how these thoughts are rambling on. I'm in my prime of age in 1.5 months so, that's why, I've decided it's do or die...

Thanks for you & other women here, being strong, confident & independent to show women such as myself that it's OK to like spankings, S & M, flogging, crops, vampirism, etc...etc...etc...

Cheers w/out sounding overly slutty or whorish too. :) It's called confidence, positivity & yet, a bit of total mystery!!!!!

I have a few questions though. Did you tell someone on a dating site what your fetishes were? And he wasn't too happy about it? Was it the reason for this thread?

I have a few questions though. Did you tell someone on a dating site what your fetishes were? And he wasn't too happy about it? Was it the reason for this thread?

Hi,

To answer your question honestly, I asked it b/c I wondered if other shy/reserved people had things pent up too but, finally realized enough that, it's ok to say what you really want & feel. Plus, it's ok too, to have these thoughts b/c not everything has to equate to normality (what is exactly being normal anyway?). Thirdly, it is also OK to have someone in your life who is your cheerleader in the sense that they love & support you no matter what. I found this last thought out recently. Yes, I'm still single but, it's great to have real, true, honest & thoughtful/sensitive friends that do care & will help no matter what. I see it in my friends' couples/partners with their love. Their love is SO strong w/ their partners it's exhilarating! To have someone care THAT much is great. To be able to fully communicate & share the most intimate of thoughts having these intimate secrets shared between the love of these two people is a goal I'm striving for.

I hope I answered your question. Plus, I do not have any profiles on any form of dating site. Likewise, I had my myspace profile deleted a long time ago due to my job. I go only on band forums a small time now. Cheers.

But I don't want a lover
I just want to be tied ... oh ... to the back of your car

Back
Top Bottom