Does chica piss you off?

• Total voters

chica

v2.0
I haven't made a self-centered thread for a while :p

Public poll/multiple votes.

Last edited:
I haven't made a self-centered thread for a while :p

I'd like to gouge out your eyeballs and put Ice Cream in there at times, but no, you don't piss me off...:p

Thank you both for kind comments :D

However, since I like threads with an edge, I'd welcome more criticism if possible ;)

Thank you both for kind comments :D

However, since I like threads with an edge, I'd welcome more criticism if possible ;)

God if you were chocolate you'd eat yourself. I have nearly got 2000 posts coming up and if anyone deserved a thread then it's me. It's always YOU, YOU, YOU!

A bit of debate is healthy, so you won't get any criticism off me Miss Egotits.

I'd say I'm sorry, Kiltie, however I'm not :D:p What can I do to ease your pain?

oye terence has picked "she should get laid" and "i'd do her". Are you pitching for something? :p

(Only saying because you beat me to it)

I'd say I'm sorry, Kiltie, however I'm not :D:p What can I do to ease your pain?

What makes you think i am in pain? I happen to be, but you shouldn't just guess at these things. Where's your analysis now BITCH...:p

get him a new cane,or better yet,some quavers.:D

To think Terence, that i had a smidgen of sympathy for you when i read that you had hot vegetable oil in your eye..:mad:

There is a limit to my compassion you know..:p

What makes you think i am in pain? I happen to be, but you shouldn't just guess at these things. Where's your analysis now BITCH...:p

To think Terence, that i had a smidgen of sympathy for you when i read that you had hot vegetable oil in your eye..:mad:

There is a limit to my compassion you know..:p

but i said quavers,you love quavers.:D
plus i like canes,i want one,i would look flash with one

Dear chica,you are obsessed with body parts and other unmentionables.

Sometimes i've been eating and had to leave my food which I've slaved over and prepared because your 'e on about vaginas or willies or something.

but i said quavers,you love quavers.:D
plus i like canes,i want one,i would look flash with one

I have a new obsession, they are Salt and Vinegar Chipsticks and they are lush. And i hope the eye is fine?..:p

Well, I've not really experienced Chica to say whether I'd be pissed off or not :o But i'm sure you're quite lovely :)

She is an attention seeking slut who's probably now squatting over a dildo made in her own image while she's reading her own thread...:p

I have a new obsession, they are Salt and Vinegar Chipsticks and they are lush. And i hope the eye is fine?..:p

She is an attention seeking slut who's probably now squatting over a dildo made in her own image while she's reading her own thread...:p

ice and water and i got some eye lube shit and it seems to be at least not throbbing anymore.
oh i love salt and vinegar chips or crisps as you people would like to say.

and wow that is a lady you are speaking about,haha okay i maybe went to far.

i know what she is doing.and it is a rarity for her.

Last edited:
I think she's funny. :D

Internet, it's SRS BSNS.

as is body parts and bodily functions.

ice and water and i got some eye lube shit and it seems to be at least not throbbing anymore.
oh i love salt and vinegar chips or crisps as you people would like to say.

and wow that is a lady you are speaking about,haha okay i maybe went to far.

i know what she is doing.and it is a rarity for her.

That last line sounded serious? I thought it was a joke. I was only joking Chica, please forgive me. I shouldn't act like a bastard, it's not in my nature, well, not in her case..:)

How you speak highly of her! :p We will have to give her a chance to fight her corner on that one I think, it is quite harsh;"attention seeking"? :p

I am trying to write this under the slight cloud of a guilt trip. Attention seeking is harsh! Good one...:)

Hahaha, you're all being so nice and hilarious, it's like I started a "chica appreciation thread", but I quite like it, actually :p

Back
Top Bottom