Moz papped yet again

081808_morrisseylax.jpg

081808_morrisseylax.jpg

Here's what Trent had to say:
{The Moz man was scheduled to release his newest album, titled Years of Refusal, in a few weeks but has decided to postpone the album’s release until early next year so that it could be distributed by a different record label (he was, obvs, not happy with his previous distribution deal). Additionally, Mozzer is pissed off that Warner Bros. is releasing a live DVD from one of his performances at the Hollywood Bowl (a string of which took place last year) without his consent or approval and is urging his loyal fans to NOT purchase the disc. He posted the following message on a fan site dedicated to him:

MESSAGE FROM MORRISSEY.

The slapdash release of Morrissey live at the Hollywood Bowl is done by Warner without any consultation to me whatsoever, and is in breach of their terms as laid out by themselves in an agreement made for the film between Warner and my ex-manager. Being Warner, predictably the sleeve art is appalling. It is the work of cash-hounds, and I urge people NOT to buy it. I am not signed to Warner, and no royalties from this dvd will come to me. Please spend your money elsewhere.
thank you, MORRISSEY.

I can’t help but love the man … but I’m not sure I can resist the temptation to buy the DVD (even if it’s was created without his consent or blessing) because I missed all of his Hollywood Bowl performances and would love to see the show he put on at such a legendary venue. It’s great to see the man out and about sometimes … he is one of those celebs who I am still very fond of and get a kick out of seeing deal with today’s spotlight, many years after his time in the sun. Keep doin’ your thing, Morrissey … I’m still lovin’ it all.} END OF QUOTE.

Nice catch, Jane. I haven't been keeping up with PITNB :)

I like the guy, seems sweet, and his boyfriend is the infamous David Hauslaib of Queerty and Jossip fame.
Lovely couple.

I like the guy, seems sweet, and his boyfriend is the infamous David Hauslaib of Queerty and Jossip fame.
Lovely couple.

Trent is a cutie. And seems to be everywhere, lucky boy. :)

As he said in his own words, he can’t "help but love the man", so no way will he ever badmouth Morrissey. :) I like his comments about Moz and the HB DVD. Keep doing your thing, Morrissey -keep doin it!! :guitar:

Jane, if you like PITNB, check out thesuperficial.com :D

Trent is a cutie. And seems to be everywhere, lucky boy. :)

As he said in his own words, he can’t "help but love the man", so no way will he ever badmouth Morrissey. :) I like his comments about Moz and the HB DVD. Keep doing your thing, Morrissey -keep doin it!! :guitar:

Jane, if you like PITNB, check out thesuperficial.com :D

Cool, will do.
Also check out, gawker, defamer and queerty, love these blogs.

I love Trent! I read him daily.
Random useless info: His best friend went to my high school.

Moz is looking good as always.

UPDATE: Hey Trent, edit your title:
"Morrissey Likes To Fly, Dislikes Being Photographed"

Not true.
Morrissey dislikes flying, too!

;)

Last edited:
ShiiiiiiiiiT!

I was AT LAX yesterday afternoon, on my way from L.A. to Las Vegas. I wonder by how much time and distance I missed him. Shit, shit, SHIT, OMG!

Makes me sad! Where is he going? He needs to stay around LA!:tears:

Maybe he didn't go anywhere. Maybe he just likes to walk around LAX with luggage.

How could if be possible for Warner Bros to deny Morrissey royalties for that DVD? Is this real? I'll be buying it either way I'm sure (or at least in this case try to d/l it).

Tags
paparazzi
Back
Top Bottom