Is squatting wrong?

Is Squatting wrong?

• Total voters
to pee? no. :p

sorry, there's just been a lot of bodily fluid talk here lately :D

are you talking about squatting like beggars? The poor and those kids who are just lazy/jobless (u kids know who you are lining the streets of Belmont Ave!) Or are you talking about squatting as in/for protests?

sorry, there's just been a lot of bodily fluid talk here lately :D

are you talking about squatting like beggars? The poor and those kids who are just lazy/jobless (u kids know who you are lining the streets of Belmont Ave!) Or are you talking about squatting as in/for protests?

Or like squatters' rights?? :confused:

I, too, am confused.

i am bettting its about squatters rights and such.

and sorry,but i have to say its kinda of shitty for people to do it,i do not care if no one is living in the property or not.it is owned by someone ,that may not be the way some would like it but that is the law,and i would think most people would be pretty pissed if you went away for a few weeks vacation and found people living in your house,i think it is the same thing.

i am bettting its about squatters rights and such.

and sorry,but i have to say its kinda of shitty for people to do it,i do not care if no one is living in the property or not.it is owned by someone ,that may not be the way some would like it but that is the law,and i would think most people would be pretty pissed if you went away for a few weeks vacation and found people living in your house,i think it is the same thing.

Makes sense to me. What's mine is not yours. Unless you keep it clean and pay me rent :)

I got caught short once and squatted on some stinging nettles.:tears:It was the last time i had an open air squat.

If properties are without any tenants then of course.

can't have people homeless whilst buildings that people could make a home in remain unoccupied.

@Corrissey. I was coming in here to write the line that YOU stole..:p

Considering every British government's complete ignorance of the plight of the homeless, there are many circumstances in which I would advocate squatting. If you don't have anywhere else to sleep, by all means use an empty or derelict building - obviously not one that is clearly inhabited, but temporarily empty of inhabitants, that's just breaking and entering. However, if you have somewhere else to sleep, and squatting just happens to be in vogue at the moment (as faux-poverty seems to be, for some bizarre reason), then I would say it's plain wrong, not to mention really stupid and, frankly, insulting to those that aren't so lucky as to have the choice.

Coiff.

Tags
flamewar follies of youth
Back
Top Bottom