"Let Me Kiss You" - sung by me

Franissey

Senior Citizen Discount
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/i8OL4g4FdOE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/i8OL4g4FdOE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Franissey, that was once again absolutely lovely :)
Thank you for this. I love your voice.

Franissey, that was once again absolutely lovely :)
Thank you for this. I love your voice.

she has a great voice,normally ,with alot of the cover versions posted and "artwork" i see on this site i just keep my mouth shut,but i can honestly say Franissey does a great job.

franny baby,if you dont mind me calling you that :p these videos have been great and i hope to see more of them.

Nice one Franny
Though is it me or are you wearing less and less clothes each time you do one of these songs.....how far will you go;)

Jukebox Jury

thanksfran.jpg

Nice one Franny
Though is it me or are you wearing less and less clothes each time you do one of these songs.....how far will you go;)

Jukebox Jury

You know what they say, "Sex sells", although this is as far as I go. :D

That was gorgeous! Seems your vacation served you well :)

Thanks, Fran. Can't wait for more 'Morrissey Unplugged'! :guitar:

You have a lovely singing voice!

That was great...thank you for posting.

Every other time I've seen that song performed, a shirt has come off!

I kept waiting for you to throw your shirt. I was prepared to fight.

Lovely, as always. :D

You make me sad at not knowing how to play an instrument. D:

Franissey - I assume you're American? Not sure which part of the USA you're from, but what a beautiful accent :)

Franissey - I assume you're American? Not sure which part of the USA you're from, but what a beautiful accent :)

I suppose its a suburban Washington DC accent. :p

I'll move there and find me a man .... :D

the whole aspect of accents is pretty fascinating, cuz to me she doesn't have an accent at all. :) I dont think I have one either. Contrary to popular belief, no not everyone from New Jersey talks like a Soprano. :rolleyes::p

the whole aspect of accents is pretty fascinating, cuz to me she doesn't have an accent at all. :) I dont think I have one either. Contrary to popular belief, no not everyone from New Jersey talks like a Soprano. :rolleyes::p

Franissey has a lovely voice, and I don't hear the accent either.

It is funny, I am certain that I don't have a hick accent, even though I'm from Indiana.

Back
Top Bottom