Peter Sutcliffe appreciation thread

Sutcliffe

Banned
Lets face it - the man is a legend.

The Yorkshire Ripper is possibly the greatest serial killer of our genertation - and i happen to have it on very good authority that he is a big Morrissey fan.

Where he went wrong was getting cocky; if he'd just stuck to prozzies, he'd still be going strong, instead of in a mental asylum with one eye missing.

Peter - we salute you sir! Time for a comeback, Moz style?

Last edited:
Re: Peter Sutcliffe

The Yorkshire Ripper is possibly the greatest serial killer of our genertation - and i happen to have it on very good authority that he is a big Morrissey fan.

Where he went wrong was getting cocky; if he'd just stuck to prozzies, he'd still be going strong, instead of in a menatl asylum with one eye missing.

I knew I'd seen you somewhere before.

You, sir, are a F***ING idiot, and my finger is hovering over the ban button.

Peter

P.S Congratulations on eliciting a response. It won't last.

Last edited:
Re: Peter Sutcliffe

My ex's dad got arrested because they thought it was him. He looks a lot like him. Disturbingly like him.

It is a free country & we are all entitled to our opinion.

Moz wrote a song called "Jack The Ripper" - you gonna ban him?

Stop being disingenuous and coy. You knew perfectly well what you were doing when you posted what you did.

Peter

P.S Yes it is a free country, and you can have your say wherever you like, but remember this is a Morrissey-Solo forum, and you play by the rules or you are out.

Last edited:

Haha. You've made me laugh twice tonight. Good man. Don't let the bastards silence you. Keep up the good work.

My mother knew one of the victims.:mad:

You are sick.go to hell.

Where he went wrong was getting cocky; if he'd just stuck to prozzies, he'd still be going strong, instead of in a mental asylum with one eye missing.

The internet has peaked.

I wonder how heroic you'd find it if your mother/sister/daughter had a screwdriver put through their brains?

The I miss Sutcliffe thread

I can't believe you banned him, Kewpie. Pathetic. Someone has a sense of humour different to yours and UncleSkimpy and you ban him? Suppose I'm next eh..

Last edited:
Re: The I miss Sutcliffe thread

Opinions are one thing....bad taste another.How do you know none of his victims relatives don't come on here?W'ere not talking about a killer from the Victorian times.

I wonder how heroic you'd find it if your mother/sister/daughter had a screwdriver put through their brains?

could make a joke about having a screw loose, but i'll leave it... you're obviously upset enough...

Opinions are one thing....bad taste another.How do you know none of his victims relatives don't come on here?W'ere not talking about a killer from the Victorian times.

using that logic, no one anywhere can ever make a joke about anything, just in case someone who knows someone who had a friend who was vaguely related to an incident once upon a time is in listening distance

Tough. He's a returning troll who only comes here to post inflammatory stuff and to get a response. I was guilty, as I rose to the bait.

There's a lot of taboos still out there, and I hope that aggrandising extant serial killers remains one of them.

Peter

Tough. He's a returning troll who only comes here to post inflammatory stuff and to get a response. I was guilty, as I rose to the bait.

There's a lot of taboos still out there, and I hope that aggrandising extant serial killers remains one of them.

Peter

He was just having a laugh. If people don't like it they don't have to read it! Isn't that part of the beauty of the internet?!

I know you were trying to act in the best interests of others n all, but the guy was just having a laugh.

In my opinion, taboos are best destroyed using humour.. but that's just my opinion i suppose, and what do I know...

Back
Top Bottom