Morrissey interview by Lior Ashkenazi (pics)

TuQui

Girlfriend In A Coma
On 'Yediot Ahronot' (Israeli newspaper) today:cool:
I scanned only the pics but I will scan the whole interview if you want (in Hebrew of course:p)

Thank you so much for scanning those. He looks gorgeous. Does it happen to say where the interview took place? Any other tidbits would be appreciated if you are able to translate.:)

They both look hot.
I finally found Late Marriage at the video store and watched it just two nights ago.
And here they are together.... :)
He's right, it's a fantastic movie. Simple story, yet very powerful, it sticks with you....

Thank you very much for the heads up.
Has Yediot Ahronot English website?
If not, hope some kind soul will translate the interview for us. :)

Thank you so much for scanning those. He looks gorgeous. Does it happen to say where the interview took place? Any other tidbits would be appreciated if you are able to translate.:)
it was in london
in the end it says that a video interview will be published this weekend on Ynet so you will see :)

Thank you very much for the heads up.
Has Yediot Ahronot English website?
If not, hope some kind soul will translate the interview for us. :)
yes Ynet
the interview published on the newspaper only
the video will be published on friday, I assume:)

oooh thankyou,
looks like a nice jumper/shirt combo there...
:horny:

Ooo thank you.
Very handsome here...I agree with you Lottie...and I still think pink suits him quite nicely...because of his skin tone people....no other reason.

Excited the interview/video.

yes Ynet
the interview published on the newspaper only
the video will be published on friday, I assume:)

Thank you so much for the pictures and info! I can't wait to see the video interview. :D

Is there any chance of scanning the interview as well so maybe someone can translate it? :pray:

This will probably come off as racist and anti-semetic, but... why Israel? Of all the countries in the world, why there? Can we deduce from this that he is an Israeli sympathiser? Because, speaking as someone with experience living in occupied territory, I'm not sure I... never mind.

What I want to know is what are the DVDs they're conversing about?
Does it say anything in the interview about them?....would be thankful if someone would translate! :)

What I want to know is what are the DVDs they're conversing about?
Does it say anything in the interview about them?....would be thankful if someone would translate! :)
Israeli movies that Lior Ashkenazi and Gal Uchovsky (Israeli Producer, who wrote 'Walk on Water'..) bought for him :)

thanks so much for those! He looks so good, so lovely. Isn't it weird the mix feelings he gets from one? They all involve touching and kissing, though :p

I wouldn't have recognized Lior - he looks so different with the beard.

This will probably come off as racist and anti-semetic, but... why Israel? Of all the countries in the world, why there? Can we deduce from this that he is an Israeli sympathiser? Because, speaking as someone with experience living in occupied territory, I'm not sure I... never mind.

I understand. Still, there is and will be enough Moz bashers, so I wouldn't want to give them any ammunition. Until now, have made no comment regarding this concert and don't plan to make any further comment.

I understand. Still, there is and will be enough Moz bashers, so I wouldn't want to give them any ammunition. Until now, have made no comment regarding this concert and don't plan to make any further comment.

I think there's a legitimate debate to be had on the topic, but you're probably right to steer clear of it! Certainly makes you think though...

Tags
interview israel lior photo
Back
Top Bottom