tell me this is a bad joke

vicarinatutugal

can't reMember
So I stumbled across this weird site
soft high heeled shoes for your baby, yes from 0-6 months. I will stick a couple of pics here
hoheels12.jpg

they say "heežlaržižous [he-lair-ee-uhs] - noun:
extremely funny, completely soft, fully functional
high heel crib shoes for babies.

Not intended for walking (heel will collapse with weight).

Not intended to harm children in any way.

WARNING: May cause extreme smiling and hysterical laughter when in use (this is completely normal)"

If I saw a baby in these I really would wonder about the parents.

kaylanew.jpg

"Your little one will look fabulous in these soft crib shoes designed to look like high heels! Each pair of heelarious heels is packaged in a darling purse-shaped gift box, complete with a rhinestone closure.
Zebra satin heel with hot pink satin lining for infants size 0-6 months.

Price: $35.00 "

what?

hideous. :sick:

Dear God please help me... :sick:

This is just sickening imo.
Preparing your infant for either child beauty pageants or prostitution. Yuk.

No worries! Your baby will want these after watching Pretty Woman a few times. :D

I absolutely hate animal print.

However, it's up to individuals and I ignore those.

Unfortunately some people treat their babies like dolls.

One of my relatives dressed their first child really hidious clothes, some years later she started dress like a prostitute, had a baby aged 16.

The government cannot control those issues, hopefully sensible comsumers boycott those products.

I don't see the shoes as sexual or "life ruining", I just see them as tacky.

You don't think high heels mean sexualization of the person who wears it? Animal print, specifically? What about make up, g-strings, push-up bras? What makes high heels different from those? All of them are worn by sexually mature woman, or girls who want to be perceived as sexually mature, even if they don't actually want to be sexually active.

The shoes themselves aren't life ruining, however, if the baby belongs to someone who likes to dress her as if she's sexually mature, one has a good reason to suspect that the girl's life will be ruined sooner or later.

You don't think high heels mean sexualization of the person who wears it? Animal print, specifically?

No. I think if you wear animal print heels you just have horrible taste in shoes.

What about make up, g-strings, push-up bras? What makes high heels different from those? All of them are worn by sexually mature woman, or girls who want to be perceived as sexually mature, even if they don't actually want to be sexually active.

I disagree with putting high heels on the same platform as g-strings. If heels were so inappropriate, women wouldn't be allowed to wear them into the workplace, to school, church, etc.

The shoes themselves aren't life ruining, however, if the baby belongs to someone who likes to dress her as if she's sexually mature, one has a good reason to suspect that the girl's life will be ruined sooner or later.

Like I said, I don't find the shoes sexual and I'm sure most parents don't try to dress their baby sexy. The parents who buy these shoes probably just thought they were cute and kind of funny. I wouldn't dress my kid in them, but not because I think I would make her come off as "sexy"; like I said, I just think they are really tacky.

You don't think high heels mean sexualization of the person who wears it? Animal print, specifically? What about make up, g-strings, push-up bras? What makes high heels different from those? All of them are worn by sexually mature woman, or girls who want to be perceived as sexually mature, even if they don't actually want to be sexually active.

what's wrong about sex?:(

Well, that's your impression, however animal print has always had sexual connotation. People do dress their children sexy; I don't know why, but they do. But then, I don't understand why parents do lots of things to their children.

And how are priests supposed to make sure that nobody wears g-strings in church? :eek:

pageant12.jpg

I know, you'll say the parents didn't intend to sexualize their daughter, and that she's cute, not sexy. However, the fact that she was sexualized stands (regardless of whether parents realize that or not).

The fact that you don't find her sexy means that you're not a pedophile. It doesn't mean she was not sexualized.

what's wrong about sex?:(

I'll tell you when you're older :p

Tags
bad parents freak show weird wtf
Back
Top Bottom