Miley Cyrus fuss

vicarinatutugal

can't reMember
so have you seen the fuss over the Miley Cyrus pics for those of you who have lives let me fill you in. Bossy photog (remember her cheek with the Queen?)
< reminder :p
Annie Leibovitz took some pics of Miley in a sheet, she is 15.
This is the offending pic
mileyvf2.jpg

I don't think its a great pic at all or a really shocking pic either.

mileyvf11.jpg

mileyvf1.jpg

I thought draping her over her dad though was a bit odd.

It seems that some behind the scenes pics have been released to show its not that "shocking"
mileyvf4.jpg

anyway thoughts? opinions? care at all? :p ( she is not well known in the uk really unless you are 6)

yes, I am bored (not mod bored before some smart arse says)

Last edited by a moderator:
wait a minute, her dad is billy ray cyrus?

I read her name but I couldn't figure out why. Is she on American Idol or something?

I just think she looks like a crack whore in the picture.

*shrugs*

Besides, there are worse pictures of her out there...

She isn't/wasn't an American Idol. Well, I guess she kind of "is" in a way with her Hannah Montana show. My daughter just had a Hannah Montana bday party last weekend. It's all the rage :rolleyes: :p The show is okay. I'm sure I'd be into it if I were 8. I've never liked Billy Ray "Achy Breaky Heart" Cyrus :sick: but he's also on her show -plays her Dad :rolleyes:- and I'd say he's (still/re-) famous because of it. Those pics of the two of them together tho? :eek: A bit sleazy. My daughter just saw these and said "ooh, pretty".

I think the picture with her dad is a bit disturbing, but mostly my reaction is that I'm glad she's embarrassed about the pictures instead of ho'ing around and flashing everyone like Brit Brit, Paris, etc. They (she and he) seem like nice people. I liked him in "Doc." :o

The way I see it, the only crime here is that its a Godawful photo. As someone pointed out earlier, she does indeed look like a crackwhore.

The way I see it, the only crime here is that its a Godawful photo. As someone pointed out earlier, she does indeed look like a crackwhore.
THANK YOU!!

NOBODY ELSE, ANYWHERE HAS POINTED THIS OUT.

She looks like she's been on meth AND crack at the same time!

That one is not a flattering picture -ghastly- and a little 'too grown up' for my taste (why rush it), but if you've seen all of the pics or read anything about the shoot (on Vanity Fair or even superficial), you'll see it's really much ado about nothing. She's a good kid, and a positive role model for kids-and at least she/they knew enough to nip it in the bud (make a statement). It doesn't change mine or my daughter's opinion of her and I doubt it will be much of an issue with anyone else.

And jeez...Annie shot her -that's big time stuff.

Annie bleached the photo to make it look like that. I've seen past Leibovitz pictures that look the same...and they appeared in Vanity Fair too. To me, it looks artistic.

wait a minute, her dad is billy ray cyrus?

I read her name but I couldn't figure out why. Is she on American Idol or something?

Worse. Disney Channel and Every 8 year old's I-Pod

you've obviously never seen a crackhead
Well, I dunno, she just looks strange like she's been on drugs or something.

She looks better in the picture where they're doing her make-up, doesn't look as...weird.

I really don't find her attractive. I'm not just saying that because I'm over 18.

I think her brother is in this horrid horrid opening band I saw this weekend called Metro Station. All of their songs are about trying to screw 17 year-olds. Absolutely horrible band. I wanted to get Hannah Montana mints and throw them at him.

Well, I dunno, she just looks strange like she's been on drugs or something.

She looks better in the picture where they're doing her make-up, doesn't look as...weird.

She's a vampire. You're picking up on her thirst for blood. Do not look directly into the eyes of Hannah Montana, and never invite her into your home. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom