What's the gayest thing on your iPod (or similar MP3 player)

9 x Fined

nevermind
album200-4363.jpg

don't ask

Speed Racer Hardcore mix by 1000 Homo DJs.

I love that song so f***in much.
Especially the end. :cool:

I think you win with the Jimmy Somerville, 9x Fined.

And that reminds me, I'm still totally pissed at my high school friend for leaving my Communards tape in this girl's car. I never got it back and HE OWES ME. Lee... you're out there somewhere. Make it good. You lost my Cure tape, too, you bastard.

As for my iPod... I don't know. I'm not actually homosexual, but I am a girl. I think I have a few Judy Garland tracks, does that count?

Soundtrack to Les Miserables

pretty gay??

the "gayest thing"...are you from Michigan?

I don't have an ipod, but I've got itunes, and it has a TON of Donna Summer on it, ABBA's 'Voulez Vous' album, some Barbra Streisand songs from her 'Guilty' album, and a little compilation I made of some of my favorite softer Olivia Newton-John songs. It's also got Whitney Houston and Vanessa Williams on it (but I don't think they are considered big gay icons). And I've got Janet Jackson and Madonna on there, too.

But I'm gay so none of this should really be considered weird or anything.

I don't have an ipod, but I've got itunes, and it has a TON of Donna Summer on it, ABBA's 'Voulez Vous' album, some Barbra Streisand songs from her 'Guilty' album, and a little compilation I made of some of my favorite softer Olivia Newton-John songs. It's also got Whitney Houston and Vanessa Williams on it (but I don't think they are considered big gay icons). And I've got Janet Jackson and Madonna on there, too.

But I'm gay so none of this should really be considered weird or anything.

No, I think you're actually disqualified. But I don't think I could put together a more "typical" gay playlist if I tried. I want to come hang out with you and let you pick the music. :)

The Rent soundtrack is more gay... or Evita. Any version of either. There's a reason why Madonna was so hot to play that part... "Another Suitcase, Another Hall"?

I have the Original Broadway Cast soundtrack for Evita. I love Patti Lupone and Mandy Patinkin. I have a lot of Andrew Lloyd Webber, actually. :o

That's gay. (I just like to sing along, personally...)

I do, too. The local independent theater here is going to show The Rocky Horror Picture Show in June but they're holding auditions for the audience participation parts next month. I think I'll audition just so I can sing "Sweet Transvestite." I don't really care if I get the part. :p

Evita is one of my favorites. Phantom is my absolute favorite. I also have Aspects of Love.

I do, too. The local independent theater here is going to show The Rocky Horror Picture Show in June but they're holding auditions for the audience participation parts next month. I think I'll audition just so I can sing "Sweet Transvestite." I don't really care if I get the part. :p

Evita is one of my favorites. Phantom is my absolute favorite. I also have Aspects of Love.

I know all of Evita; I was a stagehand in a production way, way back when. I know bits of Phantom. I just like to sing. I know A L-W is a hack, sort of, but if I can sing along... it's good.

Back
Top Bottom