Please, Please, Let Me... (rocking version)

jasondean

There is a version of "Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want" that was done 8/9/02, in Phoenix, AZ. It is maybe my favorite version of the song. Done much rockier that I've ever heard it. I have the song via the boot from the mozzbozz.vox.com site (THANK YOU!), but quality is not the highest.

Has any heard this song done in this style before and if so is there a high quality boot or soundboard anywhere? From looking at Passions I'm not sure he even did the song again in 2002, let alone in that style.

Thanks for any help.

:guitar:

Drat! Thank for the info though. See if I can fool around with some equalizer setting to get that one version sounding better. Thanks for posting the info. Appreciated.

jd

nice experiment - its certainly different and rocking! :guitar: the audience seemed to love it

thanks for posting

call me old fashioned but i prefer the gentler more exquisite version that we tend to hear - this song sounded amazing in camden in january

I have always loved this rendition - whenever it comes up on my MP3 player I am ecstatic. I love the screaming girls in the crowd.. really makes you feel like you are there.

I have always loved this rendition - whenever it comes up on my MP3 player I am ecstatic. I love the screaming girls in the crowd.. really makes you feel like you are there.

I agree. It's the screaming crowd that most times really gets to me (along with Moz's singing, words, way words are expressed, etc), cuz I do feel like I'm there, therefore it's a somewhat emotional experience listening to it, even though I wasn't there.

I have never heard this before but I am loving it, A LOT.

Thanks for sharing Drifter. :)

Downloading the whole show now.

Back
Top Bottom