How much money is Morrisey worth?

dc4c_rox

I am doin an Economics project on famous figures and their worth
so i would appreciate it if one of you Moz fans out there could help me
with maybe a site showing his worth and his exact album sales

=]]

Nice if you would spell his name right...
ok I am being flip but really, spell it right next time if there is one.
I have no idea regarding his financial situation.

I was thinking that... and thinking Moz could afford to buy a consonant. ;)

I am doin an Economics project on famous figures and their worth
so i would appreciate it if one of you Moz fans out there could help me
with maybe a site showing his worth and his exact album sales

=]]

"Your royalites bring you luxuries" Let's just say that he's probably a multi millionaire. I wonder when he will retire. I don't want him to retire but I bet he does it soon.

$4.50? I bet I could get at least twenty bucks from a wig maker for my hair.

I think that depends upon how many gold fillings he's got in his teeth. Also, there's this.

$4.50..whoa..

My body will be worth $10,000 after my plastic surgery on May 15th.
I assume it's like a car and my price will decline as soon as I leave the hospital but the credit card debt won't.
HA
I like comparing my body to car. :rolleyes:

$4.50..whoa..

My body will be worth $10,000 after my plastic surgery on May 15th.
I assume it's like a car and my price will decline as soon as I leave the hospital but the credit card debt won't.
HA
I like comparing my body to car. :rolleyes:

Are you getting new headlights?

Q did a feature in the late 90's, I think, which estimated various singers 'worth'. Moz came out at something like £8 million. This was before he had to cough up for the court case but also before the large commercial success (for him at least) of Who Ate Me Curry...

Why? Who cares what he's worth? It doesn't make him any more accessible. (Okay, that sounded bitter.) I'm just wondering, how does knowing how much a person's worth make them any more or less relevant to art and mankind?

Enough to buy Chippy Tea for the rest of his life.

Last edited:
Why? Who cares what he's worth? It doesn't make him any more accessible. (Okay, that sounded bitter.) I'm just wondering, how does knowing how much a person's worth make them any more or less relevant to art and mankind?

Crystal, you're absolutely correct! Just because he's wealthy doesn't mean we can invite him over for tea or something.

Q did a feature in the late 90's, I think, which estimated various singers 'worth'. Moz came out at something like £8 million. This was before he had to cough up for the court case but also before the large commercial success (for him at least) of Who Ate Me Curry...

this is worth, as in 'on paper' bet he doesnt actually have even a third of that amount...

I think 'Mozette' is right, :) he is PRICELESS.

When magazines run these pieces on who earns the most, it is mainly them guessing. There's no way Q ever had access to Morrissey's private bank balance or finances.

Back
Top Bottom