What films made you cry?

chica

v2.0
In my case it was Dancer in the Dark, Burnt by the Sun, When Father Was Away on Business, and most recently, La Ciociara (it made me cry like a baby :tears:)

media216019.jpg

Who Put The M In Manchester. :guitar: I'm serious too, I started bawling at the end of it.

When I was a little kid, I cried at the end of the Gumby Movie. :( I had a total crush on Gumby and I loved him and so I was sad when he was gone.

Uhh... I can't think of any others. It takes a lot for a movie to make me cry. damn, I know there's one other... but I can't...think of it! D:

Who Put The M In Manchester. :guitar: I'm serious too, I started bawling at the end of it.

OMG! I thought I was a complete saddo for crying at this dvd but now I dont feel so bad lol, Its not just the end that makes me cry, its various parts and especially the clips from the Move Festival.

Non Morrissey films would be Ghost, Beaches, Crossroads (lol), notting hill, titanic................. the list is endless, Im so emotional sometimes I even cry at adverts on tv!

The list is enormous, I'm a cryer with movies. Mostly old classics. But I was talking to my sis today about Billy Elliott's finale, it gets me everytime, and it's a happy one! But it chokes me up in tears.

Oh, goodness. That would be a long list indeed. Here are a few off the top of my head.

Somewhere In Time
The Iron Giant
Star Trek II (every time Spock dies)
Beauty and the Beast (the Disney version)
The Mission

August Rush
almost made me cry.

Superbad made me laugh until I cried, if that counts (especially the end credits).

I'm sure I'll come up with more. :o

I'm not saying it, it's much too conventional. :p

besides that one!, my Anne Frank movie makes me cry about eleven times. even at the happier parts.

I was gonna be a jerk and say some sarcastic thing but I will for a rare moment not and say that ending of "sliding doors" always gets me

as does "awakenings" and "forrest gump"

the worst was like last week,AMC played both of them back to back,I didnt even wanna get up the next morning...

:(

When I was about nine "Titanic" made me cry. Not bawl or anything. Just a few tears.

Now it will not bother me. The only movie to this day I will ever cry over is "Truly, Madly, Deeply". It's just so heartbreaking. My eyes are getting moist just remembering it.

I remember feeling tremendously sad and upset with the human race after watching "Bastard out of Carolina", although I did not cry.

I was gonna be a jerk and say some sarcastic thing but I will for a rare moment not and say that ending of "sliding doors" always gets me

as does "awakenings" and "forrest gump"

the worst was like last week,AMC played both of them back to back,I didnt even wanna get up the next morning...

:(

I haven't watched Forrest Gump in forever! :eek:

What made me more sad, then the actual movie, is that NO ONE in my P.E class knew what it was! Not even my ex-boyfriend, or my friend Tiny.
We were playing...uhh, kickball I believe (I think that's also the day I actually did something, ending up with me sliding into a base and everyone going, "HOLY SHIT, SKIP DID SOMETHING!"), and I was being an ass and shouting, "RUN FORREST RUN!!" and everyone went, "WTF are you on?" (typical response to anything I said.), and I proceeded to loudly claim how everyone SUCKED and that it was IMPOSSIBLE THAT THEY DID NOT KNOW THAT MOVIE.

:( my generation sucks.

I wish I had a less conventional answer, but, dear god, I always cry at the end of Forrest Gump, where he's talking to Jenny at her grave, and then he puts little Forrest on the bus, and the feather floats off.....give me a moment.....:tears:

how did you know!!! :p

I wish I had a less conventional answer, but, dear god, I always cry at the end of Forrest Gump, where he's talking to Jenny at her grave, and then he puts little Forrest on the bus, and the feather floats off.....give me a moment.....:tears:

the part where hes like "Oh, Jenn-ay, he's so smart...." ...waterworks. :tears:

Back
Top Bottom