Do you think Morrissey might be gay?

Theo

The evidence seems to be rather substantial that he's attracted to males. What do you think?

istockphoto1239117sciennd5.jpg

Four out of five ~*~top scientists~*~ say: "Hell if I know."

he's omnipresent and omniscient, duhhh. he's EVERYWHERE. helloooooo

Jesus? as in God the son?

I believe you mean God the triune.

Its confusing I know, but it goes on.

The evidence seems to be rather substantial that he's attracted to males. What do you think?

Let me put it like this:

Morrissey can sleep with 100 men and not be consider gay. He can sleep with 100 women and not be considered straight. He can do both at the same time and not be considered bi.

He is.... Morrissey.

Are you saying he might be gay? :p

it would be wrong because it would be a stereotype to say that wearing that much makeup means he is gay. But he's not a glam rocker and he's not British, and he's helping Elton John make a rap record... I don't know. ;)

I was crossing the road this morning and thought this girl looked dead gorgeous, does that mean i might be a lesbian? :confused:

speaking of 'have-you-seen', what's the situation with lara flynn boyle? did she have a stroke?

lara+flynn+boyle.jpg

That is so sad!!!! I used to have massive crushes on all the Twin Peaks girls (except Log Lady).

I do not care as long as he is not a Red Sox fan.

I doubt Morrissey has ever even been to a baseball game, despite living in the USA all that time. His loss. If he only knew how cool Grady Sizemore is I'm sure he'd write a song about him.

Back
Top Bottom