Morrissey Live: London directory thread

Re: Roundhouse: London directory thread

Thanks for this, woo hoo my accomodation thread got in :D

Love PTxx.

Thank you very much tmyem. :)

If you are likely to visit London again, then it'd be sensible to get an Oyster card because Oyster card holders get discount.
You'll find how to get an Oyster card from http://tfl.gov.uk

Fares On the buses and Croydon Tramlink in 2008 (it'll be reviewed in autumn 2008):

*The Oyster peak single fare remains at 90p - the Oyster daily price cap is also frozen, which means Oyster users will never pay more than £3 a day, however many trips they make
*The cash single fare is frozen at £2
*The One Day Bus Pass is frozen at £3.50, and the 7 Day Bus Pass at £13
*The bus Saver price remains £6 for six trips

On the Tube and DLR:

*All Oyster single fares are frozen and the Oyster daily price cap for adults remains 50p below the One Day Travelcard price
*The cash single fare is frozen at £4

I've just come across these money off vouchers for food & drink at various places around London...

http://www.latenightlondon.co.uk/january/what.html

I don't know anything about the places, but some of the addresses are quite interesting (Anyone for Mincing Lane?). I'm sure that each has it's own website to check out.

Oh, and a place called "The Loop". How apt!

Last edited:
Would anyone be up for a moz solo meet up drinky before the gig? Would be wonderful to put some more faces to names - and we could get drunk!

Would anyone be up for a moz solo meet up drinky before the gig? Would be wonderful to put some more faces to names - and we could get drunk!

yip , this is now the norm we find a pub and set up camp - normally a thread is posted a few weeks before the gig

to be honest i think we need a comfortable pub because i wont be leaving it before i need to

Any suggestion on where to spend saturday and sunday would be great, I'm thinking.. record stores, second hand shops. :):)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom