If Morrissey was an animal, which animal would he be?

Please include comparative images as evidence.
My money is on MEERKAT.
(PREDICTION: This is the GREATEST thread EVER)

289g11f.jpg

2qknu36.jpg

spu2a0.jpg

wjcksh.jpg

2n0mrmg.jpg

2wbuw4p.jpg

309ohv8.jpg

1zqzker.jpg

Thankyou Sol, but I can't see the first picture?
When we run out of animals to compare Moz to, please feel free to start comparing various other rock stars to animals, Eg, David Bowie, Keith Richards.
HINT: Julian Casablancas looks like an owl.

these are all good.
I was going to say centipede because pf his poisonous claws/wit. "The bite of a typical centipede can be very painful for humans"
also, he's been around a while. "Centipedes have a fossil record dating back 420 million years"
he's sexually ambiguous or whatever. "Centipede mating does not involve copulation."
his actual diet is a matter of discussion "What centipedes actually eat is not well known because of their cryptic lifestyle and thorough mastication of food."

1571vys.jpg
w8ryqd.jpg

Also, he is from the 80's.
30xbmgg.gif

HA HA HA!! That is f***ing HILARIOUS, thankyou so much!!
Once I was watching Moz performing "you're The One For Me Fatty" on stage, and I was thinking to myself, you know, he really does look a lot like an ostrich. (but in a nice way, of course). I will try to find the photgraphic proof of this one day.

morrissey02.jpg

Red%20Tailed%20BlackSmall.jpg

...and they're smart, too...:D

HA HA!! Yes, I was thinking of that one today too, that is awesome. Very Moz like, and they are such lovely and talkative little creatures who are fond of biscuits, just like him.
And I'm sure Moz wouldn't mind having a COCKATOO, geddit?

these are all good.
I was going to say centipede because pf his poisonous claws/wit. "The bite of a typical centipede can be very painful for humans"
also, he's been around a while. "Centipedes have a fossil record dating back 420 million years"
he's sexually ambiguous or whatever. "Centipede mating does not involve copulation."
his actual diet is a matter of discussion "What centipedes actually eat is not well known because of their cryptic lifestyle and thorough mastication of food."

1571vys.jpg
w8ryqd.jpg

Also, he is from the 80's.
30xbmgg.gif

YES, MOZ is a Centipede. You are the WINNAR of this thread. He DEFINITELY DEFINITELY is a cenitpede. It makes perfect sense.
Moz's mating rituals do not involve copulation either, usually it involves him and a hairdresser, as the hairdresser touches Moz's hair (and Moz reads a magazine), Moz's genetic material is transferred into the hairdresser's fingers via his scalp. The Hairdresser then becomes pregnant with Moz's genetic material, and five years later this hairdresser will yawn in a listless sort of way. This is how Moz reproduces.

A lion

They look very similar in this pic at least.

Ha Ha! So true! Look at his pouty lion face! If only they would do a new version of The Wizard Of Oz, with Moz as the lion, Steve Coogan as the tin woodman and Shaun Ryder as the scarecrow. Oh, and Lilly Allen as dorothy.
Greatest idea for a new movie ever, whose with me? Lets start a petition and get this thing made, Moz fans.

Tags
animals photo
Back
Top Bottom