I want to die, please god kill me now!! thread

Same thing as always, only now intensified and losing friends left and right and other people...... bitterness taking over...... total misery.

Yes i feel for you but you've always got yourself.Trust me friends/lovers are great but you are the best person.I'm not talking about children or family-i mean other people.To hell with other people.

You'll feel better soon.Every new day whatever it brings is a gift. Take care.:D

:rolleyes:

Hey - I missed this by 8 hours and can still lay claim to the first eyeroll.

I am by far not a religious person but there was one parable that applies to this.

The young man was at the end of his rope.
Seeing no way out, he dropped to his knees in prayer.
"Lord, I can't go on," he said. "I have too heavy a cross to bear."
The Lord replied, "My son, if you can't bear it's weight, just place your cross inside this room. Then open another door and pick any cross you wish."
The man was filled with relief. "Thank you, Lord," he sighed, and did as he was told.
As he looked around the room he saw many different crosses; some so large the tops were not visible. Then he spotted a tiny cross leaning against a far wall.
"I'd like that one, Lord," he whispered.
And the Lord replied, "My son, that's the cross you brought in."

Has nothing to do with religion actually. Basically no matter what you think you are missing there are those that have it worse. be thankful for what you have.

My version.... get over it. Move on.

Back
Top Bottom