itsmorrisseysworld.com now online

New Morrissey Site

Does anyone have the address to the new morrissey website, saw it on the postcards advertising the new single last night, but lost it on way home.

Thanks in advance.

Re: New Morrissey Site

thisismorrisseysworld.com i think -.-

http://www.itsmorrisseysworld.com/

Looks good.

From myspace:
"The wait is now over to see one of the adverts that you all submitted photos for. Check out the video section on the new site! The second MySpace-only advert will be live on the MySpace page on 8th February.

Finally, an interactive discography timeline will be up on the new site in a few weeks which will allow fans to upload their own reviews, photos and video."

Last edited:
Awesome! Thanks for the heads-up.

Some random thoughts:
  • SOLOW IS THE SECOND ENTRY ON THE LINKS PAGE! w00t! True-to-you is FIFTH!
  • What a coup for recordstore.co.uk! Their listings for THPGU get direct link from the Releases page. ("Releases," get it? This is where the frinkers should be snickering.)
  • The Grayest Hits does NOT list "Alma Matters" as a sixteenth track!

Whoa:
You can get your copy of ‘That’s How People Grow Up' in shops Monday, but you can also pre-order an exclusive live version by SMS* right now.

Taken from his now legendary performance at the Roundhouse last week all you need to do is text GROWUP to 78789. You’ll then receive a code to enter at www.7digital.com/morrisseylive, which will be ready for your aural pleasure first thing on Monday.

I'm on that shit like white on rice. They'd better let 'Mercans order that song!

http://www.itsmorrisseysworld.com/

Looks good.

From myspace:
"The wait is now over to see one of the adverts that you all submitted photos for. Check out the video section on the new site! The second MySpace-only advert will be live on the MySpace page on 8th February.

Finally, an interactive discography timeline will be up on the new site in a few weeks which will allow fans to upload their own reviews, photos and video."

It does look good indeed. Thanks. :)

I'm on that shit like white on rice. They'd better let 'Mercans order that song!

Wait--WTF? They do, in fact, allow us to order the song for download (99 pence thingies, which is like US$15 or so), but then when it takes you to the download page, it says that the release date for the live track is DECEMBER 4TH, 2008.

Your downloads

File/Track Download
Morrissey
That's How People Grow Up (Live At The Roundhouse) 2:49 Released 04.12.2008

And logging in to 7digital directly to view my "locker" says the same friggin' thing.

Oh, and this is nice--if you go directly to the 7digital page, the song is only 79 pence.

I wasn't an active listener when the last two albums came out, so I don't know what kind of promotion was done for those releases. It's a little odd (but good) to see Moz getting the professional treatment of a "real" record company, instead of the makeshift do-it-yourselfiness of the past year or so. Can you imagine, a label actually taking him seriously, and having the resources to promote him? What a shame this hasn't been the case up to now.

the paris show is not listed on the tour page.

oh, is it just a uk oriented site?

Back
Top Bottom