Just got back from the filming of Jonathan Ross

L

lightupvirginmary

Got unexpectedly lucky today when someone posted on the work messageboard they had two spare tix for Jonathan Ross tonight, so went to meet a complete stranger there!
Was a bit disappointed with the show, Jro had terrible guests on and it was quite draggy. Jonathan Ross ate a cheeseburger from a can at the start which I thought was in bad taste in front of Morrissey and thought he was baiting him a little bit.
I really wished Morrissey had been interviewed but he literally just sang 'That's how people grow up.' although I thought it was damn good live, much better than on record. Jonathan asked Moz if he was happy and he said 'no.' and Jonathan said 'I wouldn't expect anything else.' At the end Moz said 'can i go now?'
Jro said Morrissey still had a sore throat and had to rest his voice so couldn't sing any more songs. At the end he kind of got on Morrissey's back and cuddled him and said 'I nearly slipped it in there.' (I think they'll cut that bit)
Morrissey looked good, quite thin, and was wearing a tight blue top.
The most worrying part for me was when Jonathan asked the band if they were going to finish the camden dates and the band went 'oh is that the time?' and buggered off. They seemed quite pissed off.
I need them to rearrange- i'm still waiting for my saturday night!

oooh interesting thanks...
so pleased he didnt lower himself to talking to the twonk.

maybe moz was actually just pissed off cause some jerk off hit him with a full beer right as he came on at roundhouse... that guy deserves a beating... so the band were like "piss off about camden."

oooh interesting thanks...
so pleased he didnt lower himself to talking to the twonk.

I wonder if he was going to talk then decided against it after the cheeseburger thing.
i've done a full report in my blog now... see sig link. :)

Never mind Jools will probably interview him.:)

The band are hardly going to say anythng are they?

i know its the most popular chatshow, then why does he act so grumpy on it? that is why i wonder what is the point of doing it??

Why Morrissey can't be himself?

As Mary said, Wossy was taking the piss eating a cheeseburger which is rather rude.

i know its the most popular chatshow, then why does he act so grumpy on it? that is why i wonder what is the point of doing it??

I know that this has been said a zillion times before, but I thought that Morrissey was absolutely charming and hilarious when last they spoke.

If I hadn't known who he was, I would have fallen in love with him on the spot.

Thanks so much, lightupvirginmary! I enjoyed your blog entry. It was really interesting how you noted that the set was a lot smaller than you expected and how the plush couch actually looked quite shabby.

Since JR was such a tit onstage mocking the upset audience by laughing and shooting photos of us, plus he said something about getting perspective, that Moz was just some fat bloke, I was hoping Moz would pout and use his throat problems as an excuse not to do the show. I know calling Moz a fat bloke was a joke, but eating a cheeseburger was really rude and wrong. Did he really eat it from a can?! Like it was tinned? Or did I misunderstand what eating from a can means?

Back
Top Bottom