The Smiths Troy Tate Sessions

Ethan Poe

Does anyone have the full sessions? I have a friend who wants them though for my sake it would be preferable for megaupload

Does anyone have the full sessions? I have a friend who wants them though for my sake it would be preferable for megaupload

I got them as FLAC from the smithstorrent site. :cool:

That would take way to long to upload for you, sorry.

Does anyone have all or shall I say most of the tracks that are widely available from the different sets? I have the first "set" that is more common to find and a few tracks from the second set. From there that is all that I have been able to find. Anyone care to share the most "complete" set. I'm sure someone here has a more complete set with most versions available from bootlegs, etc.:)

Does anyone have all or shall I say most of the tracks that are widely available from the different sets? I have the first "set" that is more common to find and a few tracks from the second set. From there that is all that I have been able to find. Anyone care to share the most "complete" set. I'm sure someone here has a more complete set with most versions available from bootlegs, etc.:)

As I understand it, there are three "sets," TATE 1 (core tracks), TATE 2 (alternative mixes) and a third set that contains 2 demos: Jeane and What Difference does it make.

I have all but the 2 demos.

I got them here:

http://smithstorrents.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=472

As I understand it, there are three "sets," TATE 1 (core tracks), TATE 2 (alternative mixes) and a third set that contains 2 demos: Jeane and What Difference does it make.

I have all but the 2 demos.

I got them here:

http://smithstorrents.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=472

Thanks for the link, unfortunately the links to the torrents seem to be dead. Care to upload the best sounding "core" set and the additional songs from the other "sets" together. I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks for the link, unfortunately the links to the torrents seem to be dead. Care to upload the best sounding "core" set and the additional songs from the other "sets" together. I would appreciate it very much.

Did you join the group? You need to join (free and painless) in order to access the torrents.

BTW, how many others are interested in this?

Did you join the group? You need to join (free and painless) in order to access the torrents.

BTW, how many others are interested in this?

Yes, did join the forum a long while ago. I d/l a torrent a while back. There aren't very many seeds on a lot of the torrents most the time.:(

I sure am interested in having all the available tracks together,finally.

Yes, did join the forum a long while ago. I d/l a torrent a while back. There aren't very many seeds on a lot of the torrents most the time.:(

I know, It took me 3 days to d/l the Troy Tate stuff. :(

I'll see what I can do.

I sure am interested in having all the available tracks together,finally.

OK, since others are sure to want this, I have decided to upload the complete TATE 1 and TATE 2 sets (they are labeled here in this manner): http://www.passionsjustlikemine.com/smiths-tate.htm .

I do not have TATE 3 :( , Perhaps someone can help with that? Preferably at 320 MP3 or better? However, that's only two songs. The link below is the two complete sets (TATE 1 and 2), with correct speed and the best sound that I believe is available.

It's on mediafire, so no charge, no download limit, no canceled uploads , no waiting for second downloads, etc. It's on four ZIP files labeled TATE 1, parts 1 and 2 and TATE 2, parts 1 and 2.

Enjoy!

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=45732805cf4581663ed5be94f943412b5ab52376b7712547

Thanks! I'm eternally grateful. I'm currently listening to the core set and this is the best sounding version I have ever heard. Thanks again. :)

Glad you enjoyed it and glad it all downloaded OK. :)

Many Thanks:guitar:

Back
Top Bottom