Morrissey On Friday Night With Jonathon Ross!

I believe this show is to be recorded this Tuesday, 29th Jan, so his appearance is like the rest of the tour - in the balance.

Jukebox Jury

Ross has just confirmed it on his show. Definitely singing, might be talking.

He's also related the story of last night which was very funny. Apparently it was David Walliams who volunteered for them to make the announcement.

I believe this show is to be recorded this Tuesday, 29th Jan, so his appearance is like the rest of the tour - in the balance.

Jukebox Jury

Don't they usually record the show on Thursday’s?

My guess is it won't be a full blown interview like last time. The musical guests don't usually get interviewed and if he's doing THPGU to end the show all he''ll get probably is a couple of words in.

I think he's on Jools soon also.

Might even get discussed on Newsnight review or whatever its called nowadays when the album is offically released.

Considering he's got problems with his voice, I'd really love it if he was just interviewed. I'm sure we'll have more than enough performances of THPGU or AYNIM anyways.
His 2004 interview with JRoss was pure gold! :D:D:D

Don't they usually record the show on Thursday’s?
That is what I thought as well.

Considering he's got problems with his voice, I'd really love it if he was just interviewed. I'm sure we'll have more than enough performances of THPGU or AYNIM anyways.
His 2004 interview with JRoss was pure gold! :D:D:D

I would love it if he did an interview even if we did not get a song, I agree that his 2004 interview was fantastic. :)

I have this image of the fans, or Morrissey throwing things at Jonathan Ross on his show.

I'd laugh.

Me, too.

While futilely queueing on Saturday on the off-chance Morrissey might sing that night, I noted at least one broken chicken egg on the pavement right outside of the doors.

Reportedly some angry people were trying to have a go at Wossy. I was surprised that he left through the front door. I don't suppose people come to Mozzer's gigs ready and armed with chicken eggs in their pockets; there was a Sainsbury's across the street. I wouldn't be surprised if someone went into the Sainsbury's after Wossy mocked the upset audience.

Reportedly, his car was parked across the street. Hmmmm...I thought he would've been chauffered in a car. Anyroad, is there any truth to the rumour that Wossy was physically attacked, egged even, as he left the Roundhouse? Or is it just wishful thinking?

After that, Wossy might insist that Mozzer owes him...even though Wossy brought it on himself for being such a tit onstage.

Me, too.

While futilely queueing on Saturday on the off-chance Morrissey might sing that night, I noted at least one broken chicken egg on the pavement right outside of the doors.

Reportedly some angry people were trying to have a go at Wossy. I was surprised that he left through the front door. I don't suppose people come to Mozzer's gigs ready and armed with chicken eggs in their pockets; there was a Sainsbury's across the street. I wouldn't be surprised if someone went into the Sainsbury's after Wossy mocked the upset audience.

Reportedly, his car was parked across the street. Hmmmm...I thought he would've been chauffered in a car. Anyroad, is there any truth to the rumour that Wossy was physically attacked, egged even, as he left the Roundhouse? Or is it just wishful thinking?

After that, Wossy might insist that Mozzer owes him...even though Wossy brought it on himself for being such a tit onstage.

This is truly ridiculous.
JR did nothing wrong, he was trying to cheer people up.
People need to stop being such ignorant assholes, I love JR , yes he can be a bit annoying sometimes. but that is his thing.
I'm sure Moz wouldn't approve of such behaviour.

This is truly ridiculous.
JR did nothing wrong, he was trying to cheer people up.
People need to stop being such ignorant assholes, I love JR , yes he can be a bit annoying sometimes. but that is his thing.
I'm sure Moz wouldn't approve of such behaviour.

How is it cheering up if Ross mocks the upset audience by laughing at them and snapping photos of them? Remind me to send him to cheer up a friend who's got cancer.

I might've bought his excuse that he was laughing at Brand being jeered at and having missiles lobbed at him if he weren't already laughing and snapping photos of the audience before Brand even spoke. Ross also mucked it up by admitting that he went up there because of his vanity -- that he thought we would be happy to see him just because he's a celebrity.

Brand, on the other hand, was alright, and I felt he didn't deserve the hostile response.

i dont think there is an interview now, just looked on sky planner and its just now says performance, wheras before it said a chat aswell

i dont think there is an interview now, just looked on sky planner and its just now says performance, wheras before it said a chat aswell

yeah how can he have a nice little "chat" with someone who called him a fat bloke just a short week earlier.

actually i would quite like to see Moz take him on and crush him with his acerbic wit and ruthless charm

Back
Top Bottom