Tell me all about...Morrisseys sexuality

dom

Thats How People Throw Up
Hey all

I have heard Morrissey reference himself as being neither homsexual not hetrosexual, rather as being 'A Sexual'

What do we think? Is it all a show? or will we never know. My guess is that it's the second, but there's nothing wrong in discussing is there?

Please everyone, I know we love Morrissey for who he is, so no need to go overprotective of him here, this is just a harmless discussion and analysis of a legend who we all love for himself, no matter what.

Thanks all

Dom

Hey all

I have heard Morrissey reference himself as being neither homsexual not hetrosexual, rather as being 'A Sexual'

What do we think? Is it all a show? or will we never know. My guess is that it's the second, but there's nothing wrong in discussing is there?

Please everyone, I know we love Morrissey for who he is, so no need to go overprotective of him here, this is just a harmless discussion and analysis of a legend who we all love for himself, no matter what.

Thanks all

Dom

Dear Dom, this is something most of us are interested in and have discussed in details. Try to search other threads which have dealt with it, if you don't do it, moderators will. ;) And don't be surprised if long-time members ask you to drop this topic. It's nothing personal.

All the best and have fun!
EPbabe

^^^

Yes, lets!!!
:rolleyes::p

I don't blame him for not having sex for a long time when younger, if I looked as hot as he did, I would never leave my room (if you all know what I mean) ;)

He said he has slept both with men and women

Kewpie will soon provide the links for the other 53 topics about the man's sexuality.

Dear Dom, this is something most of us are interested in and have discussed in details. Try to search other threads which have dealt with it, if you don't do it, moderators will. ;) And don't be surprised if long-time members ask you to drop this topic. It's nothing personal.

EPbabe

Okay, i know. Thank you for your kindness in all this. I will however start a thread regarding the transfer of threads (unless someone else has already done so, in which case the irony would be unbearable) just to see if i am being a bit of an arse wipe with my irritation or not. I am happy ot eat humble pie if people give it to me :)

Okay, i know. Thank you for your kindness in all this. I will however start a thread regarding the transfer of threads (unless someone else has already done so, in which case the irony would be unbearable) just to see if i am being a bit of an arse wipe with my irritation or not. I am happy ot eat humble pie if people give it to me :)

You really shouldn't be irritated though I know that it must be very annoying. It is, even for senior members, sometimes. :rolleyes: Try not to take it personally, because it really isn't (or at least I hope it isn't). :) Maybe a solution is if you look up older threads and start using them again, to restart the discussion. Or not. Oh well whatever, just ignore me babbling. :o It's a free world, you can post whatever you want. ;)

You really shouldn't be irritated though I know that it must be very annoying. It is, even for senior members, sometimes. :rolleyes: Try not to take it personally, because it really isn't (or at least I hope it isn't). :) Maybe a solution is if you look up older threads and start using them again, to restart the discussion. Or not. Oh well whatever, just ignore me babbling. :o It's a free world, you can post whatever you want. ;)

The other thing is, and it is always nice to have new people here, things like tell me about Morrissey's sexuality will get you a bit of a slagging. Mostly people say let him have his own business and its been discussed to death so when threads like that pop up you would hear a collective sigh of oh no, not another one!
I am sure you can understand that Dom.

EPbabe

The other thing is, and it is always nice to have new people here, things like tell me about Morrissey's sexuality will get you a bit of a slagging. Mostly people say let him have his own business and its been discussed to death so when threads like that pop up you would hear a collective sigh of oh no, not another one!
I am sure you can understand that Dom.

This is exactly what I was referring to in my first post. ;)

This one again? It's really too early for popcorn... maybe I'll just come back later to watch the show.

The answer, if you're curious: If it were your business, you would already know.

Back
Top Bottom