Moz Solo Rules

9 x Fined

nevermind
Well of course it does. But these are just for fun. Though I wish some could be enforced. Feel free to post your own if they are as clever and as funny as these.

Rule #1. People must stop requesting free music, especially when it's available for purchase elsewhere. Most of us had to pay for our collection. Why shouldn’t you?

Rule #2. No one may EVER AGAIN quote a line from “Paint A Vulgar Picture” for ANY REASON WHATSOEVER.

Rule #3. Let’s also bury the “Morrissey’s voice is like fine wine...” similie once and for all while we are at it.

Rule #4. Yes, we know you think Nobody Loves Us and You Must Please Remember should have been on Southpaw Grammar. So does everyone else.

Rule #5. Kewpie to take an extended leave of absence. Sorry love, but posting links to old threads is more annoying than reading rehashed ones.

And finally, everyone start using Sendspace, not Crapidshare or Megaload.

Thanks for your cooperation,

The Mismanagement

Rule #. Smut should be encouraged whenever possible in all threads.

Rule #8 Off topic must be off topic at all times. Thread hijacking is actively encouraged wherever possible.

Well of course it does. But these are just for fun. Though I wish some could be enforced. Feel free to post your own if they are as clever and as funny as these.

Rule #1. People must stop requesting free music, especially when it's available for purchase elsewhere. Most of us had to pay for our collection. Why shouldn’t you?

Rule #2. No one may EVER AGAIN quote a line from “Paint A Vulgar Picture” for ANY REASON WHATSOEVER.

Rule #3. Let’s also bury the “Morrissey’s voice is like fine wine...” similie once and for all while we are at it.

Rule #4. Yes, we know you think Nobody Loves Us and You Must Please Remember should have been on Southpaw Grammar. So does everyone else.

Rule #5. Kewpie to take an extended leave of absence. Sorry love, but posting links to old threads is more annoying than reading rehashed ones.

Thanks for your cooperation,

The Mismanagement

Amen to Rule 5

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEY! Mods have to realize that communication is a dinamic thing! :D

Seconded. (Kewpie darling, you need some break, you really deserve it....;))
Thank you! i think so too!

Thank you! i think so too!

All the fingers on my hands wouldn't be enough to count the amount of times I got warned about the thread hijacking.... :rolleyes: Though, I'm trying to avoid it now. If I have to.

All the fingers on my hands wouldn't be enough to count the amount of times I got warned about the thread hijacking.... :rolleyes: Though, I'm trying to avoid it now. If I have to.
:D I always used to go into trouble too (not that I listened ;) )

:D I always used to go into trouble too (not that I listened ;) )

Well, I understand that flirting can be annoying for some, so I try to do that elsewhere... ;) Because FLIRTING is GOOD FOR YOU, as we both know....:cool:

Stewie.gif

As is any pointless wrestling or movie reference because, well...they amuse me. :D

Rule #8 Off topic must be off topic at all times. Thread hijacking is actively encouraged wherever possible.

HAHAHA!
Thank you.
So anyways, anyone see "Gone Baby Gone"? I just watched it last night and thought that it was really good.
thread-hijack.jpg

Well, I understand that flirting can be annoying for some, so I try to do that elsewhere... ;) Because FLIRTING is GOOD FOR YOU, as we both know....:cool:
pah, before we got married, we used to flirt shamelesslessly! We used to try and contain it to 1 thread, but sometimes it didn't work ;)

Stewie.gif

As is any pointless wrestling or movie reference because, well...they amuse me. :D

HAHAHA!
Thank you.
So anyways, anyone see "Gone Baby Gone"? I just watched it last night and thought that it was really good.
thread-hijack.jpg
oohhhhhhhhh, sound interesting *munches on a home made muffin and sips tea*

Amen.

I don't see these quotes too often, so I could go either way on this.

Hahahaha! Totally agreed.

Everyone should know that I have no opinion on this one.

Agreed, except for when Sendspace craps out halfway through an upload.

I do my best.

God, yes!

Rule n + 1: New members should be treated with respect
Corollary to rule n + 1: If the new member does something obviously trollish, or is quite clearly some other member in disguise (especially a banned or disgraced one), then Rule n + 1 does not apply.

Last edited:

The Mismanagement

To this day, my blood pressure still rises when I think of what could have been, i.e. Southpaw with Nobody Loves Us. Please, someone with graphic art talent come up with a snappy front photo with Morrissey on it, call it "Southpaw Grammar" and add Nobody Loves Us and You Must Please Remember to the back tracklisting. I will forever shut up on the matter, deal?:)

As for Kewpie, I honestly do appreciate the work, but this is meant to be fun and spontaneous. What is the harm in starting a new thread with a slightly different slant? Lately it's getting downright fascistic, being lorded over all the time.

Amen.

I don't see these quotes too often, so I could go either way on this.

Hahahaha! Totally agreed.

Everyone should know that I have no opinion on this one.

Agreed, except for when Sendspace craps out halfway through an upload.

I do my best.

God, yes!

Rule n + 1: New members should be treated with respect
[bCorollary to rule n + 1[/b]: If the new member does something obviously trollish, or is quite clearly some other member in disguise (especially a banned or disgraced one), then Rule n + 1 does not apply.
yep, I totally agree with your new rule.

Alright, more:

Rule nrith2: Overt ad hominem attacks, and name calling, are best expressed via private message, not in a public post.
Corollary to Rule nrith2: Especially if you're a moderator.

Rule nrith3: Don't post pics of yourself, or other personal information, if you don't want people to make fun of you, memorize it, or otherwise harass you. And if you are foolish enough to do this, don't whine about how "people don't really know you in real life and have no right to criticize you for it." Please.

Rule nrith4: DO NOT use custom fonts or colors in your posts, because it wreaks havoc when people try to quote you. However, boldface and italics are particularly useful ways of expressing yourself. ;)

Rule nrith5: When quoting a post that contains any image larger than a smiley, DO NOT quote the image, unless you're making a comment about it! Here's a particularly heinous example.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom