Want a laugh? (make sure your speakers are on)

lbf.gif
lbf.gif
lbf.gif

Hahahahaha! IIRC, jeniphir posted that last week in the "Trouble Loves Me" poll thread after oscillate wildly said that she's misheard the lyrics. I'll never be able to hear the song the same way again. And tonight at dinner, the in-laws brought out a can of ReddiWip with the pumpkin pie and I just burst out laughing. It was awkward to explain...

Hahahahaha! IIRC, jeniphir posted that last week in the "Trouble Loves Me" poll thread after oscillate wildly said that she's misheard the lyrics. I'll never be able to hear the song the same way again. And tonight at dinner, the in-laws brought out a can of ReddiWip with the pumpkin pie and I just burst out laughing. It was awkward to explain...

oh did she! credit to her as well then, I totally missed this, it was posted on my lj com and I spat out my coffee at it. :)

doesn't bloody stop does it, sitting here like a prat with it on loop...

Is this an attempt to get people to sit in front of their screens listening to the loop over and over again? :D

Now why would I do such a thing? What could I possibly get out of it? If anything, I'd be shooting myself in the foot because everyone would be staring at the screen instead of posting here, thus depriving me of my primary source of entertainment.

Being the professional cynic that I am, I'm putting my money on twisted sense of humour... Could be wrong though, as I don't know you.

Oh, you will.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! That's not whipped cream; that's a bottle of detergent! What kind of whipped cream would say "biodegradable" on it? (I mean, yeah, I know that whipped cream is, in fact, biodegradable, but still...) Looks like a P-shop to me.

At least it's not a tube of caulk. :D

HAHAHAHAHAHA! That's not whipped cream; that's a bottle of detergent! What kind of whipped cream would say "biodegradable" on it? (I mean, yeah, I know that whipped cream is, in fact, biodegradable, but still...) Looks like a P-shop to me.

At least it's not a tube of caulk. :D

:eek: OMG! :o Ha! I always thought it was some foreign kind of whipped cream (never saw that biodegradable word =o) and that he was sucking it out of the can like we all have done before?... or so that's what I want him to be doing. ha ha

hehehe.gif

OMG - now this is perfect for the 'want a laugh' thread. I'll be here all week, folks.

Back
Top Bottom