how many singles out there or should i say lonley hearts

miryam_moz85

MiryamLoopDeLi
sometimes i feel that i'm the only one, who's single nowadays..or for a long and for sure a longer time;)..so are there some lonley hearts out there..then hands up..I'm very excited of the results..i bet there are not too many:rolleyes::cool:

So I'm number 1

Single but perfectly happy right now being single.

Seriously...

For the past two years, I am finally enjoying, for the first time in my life not having any responsibility and having some money and independence to wake up and do whatever I want whenever I want.

I'm single... Of course I'm celibate which tends to limit the playing field. Cheer up. =) It's not that bad, and Mr. rights' probably around the corner.

oh..should i tell you something.. i had only one guy in the past and that for only half a year..that's it ...not more and not less...but i really don't miss something..i feel really better to be alone at home and have my independence..if there's someone out there..ok i wouldn't say no..but it should be something/someone really really special..and i don't see someone like that and what difference does it make;)..but don't worry somehow i'm still alive:eek:;)

oh..should i tell you something.. i had only one guy in the past and that for only half a year..that's it ...not more and not less...but i really don't miss something..i feel really better to be alone at home and have my independence..if there's someone out there..ok i wouldn't say no..but it should be something/someone really really special..and i don't see someone like that and what difference does it make;)..but don't worry somehow i'm still alive:eek:;)

If that is you in your avatar you appear to be a hottie... You would do just fine as soon as you wanted.

yes, it's me...;)..oh..there are quite some guys who wanted to..but..please no..i'm a person who is a small perfectionist also at my choice:D..so everything has to be a bit more interesting..different..not like all the others..I'm not normal for example that's sure^^...so i can't stand with a ,normal' person...maybe he looks fine..but there have to be more than...look..I'm such a hottie..you know??..he must be interested in books..or ,real`music not that commercial suff..maybe he play an instrument..like me..best would be the e-guitar or the bass..so he maybe could teach me (a bit more:p) just a joke..i don't know..anything practical.. anything intellectual...and not a disco walker who listen to P.Diddy, 50Cent Rihanna or stuff like that like boys or men at the age of mine..i don't want one who plays the playstation and is happy when he got into the next level..damn..horrable..so maybe you understand what i mean..he must know what he wants and a small point of view in life..not more..is this realistic??..i don't know..and yes i know I'm very difficult;)

yes, it's me...;)..oh..there are quite some guys who wanted to..but..please no..i'm a person who is a small perfectionist also at my choice:D..so everything has to be a bit more interesting..different..not like all the others..I'm not normal for example that's sure^^...so i can't stand with a ,normal' person...maybe he looks fine..but there have to be more than...look..I'm such a hottie..you know??..he must be interested in books..or ,real`music not that commercial suff..maybe he play an instrument..like me..best would be the e-guitar or the bass..so he maybe could teach me (a bit more:p) just a joke..i don't know..anything practical.. anything intellectual...and not a disco walker who listen to P.Diddy, 50Cent Rihanna or stuff like that like boys or men at the age of mine..i don't want one who plays the playstation and is happy when he got into the next level..damn..horrable..so maybe you understand what i mean..he must know what he wants and a small point of view in life..not more..is this realistic??..i don't know..and yes i know I'm very difficult;)

A bit unrealistic. I for one have varied interests. I am currently in the middle of reading Ambrose' Rise to Globalism and also trying to finish winning an achievement in Halo 3. I am very likely to have Morrissey's Boy Racer in the same playlist as the Wu Tang Clan's Gravel Pit. I can sing but not play guitar. If I could I would stand up and play some DMB or bang out a Phish type jam. Little known fact - I love tackling tough math problems just for fun but will also be likely to attend as many baseball games as I possibly can fit into my schedule.

Guys like to do various things. You take the good with what you consider the bad. My friend recently got divorced because his wife was not happy that he owned a comic book store. She said it was embarrassing. HER friends thought she was nuts when she initiated divorce proceedings as they noted for her that his comic book store enabled her to only have to work 2-3 days a week, he didn't drink, was never abusive in any way, was a great father to their daughter and was faithful and devout to their marriage. She said it didn't matter. Her main concern was that she hated the fact that he owned operated and provided a living by owning a comic book store.

Oh well... he is dating someone new and will probably remarry within the next two years. Her loss.

I'm single. not completely hating or loving it. I've only been in one serious relationship and it was pretty much a disaster. I like being single. I like the freedom. I am not avidly looking for someone, but am open to the possibility. I'm really picky though, and I won't settle for just anyone. I've been single now for about 1.5 years. part of me is very open to the possibility to a relationship, but at this point in my life (i'm almost 26) he'd have to be someone that i could potentially see myself with for a very long time. I don't wanna play "games" anymore. I know the kind of guy I'm looking for, to an extent, and any guy I meet would have to somewhat fit that criteria. If the right guy comes along, then...f***ing awesome. if not, than I know he's out there somewhere. I just havent earned it yet, baby. ;)

I'm single. not completely hating or loving it. I've only been in one serious relationship and it was pretty much a disaster. I like being single. I like the freedom. I am not avidly looking for someone, but am open to the possibility. I'm really picky though, and I won't settle for just anyone. I've been single now for about 1.5 years. part of me is very open to the possibility to a relationship, but at this point in my life (i'm almost 26) he'd have to be someone that i could potentially see myself with for a very long time. I don't wanna play "games" anymore. I know the kind of guy I'm looking for, to an extent, and any guy I meet would have to somewhat fit that criteria. If the right guy comes along, then...f***ing awesome. if not, than I know he's out there somewhere. I just havent earned it yet, baby. ;)

By the way ... in your honor I took pics of the guy sleeping on the subway and the drugged out girl so high she drifted off in another seat within the same car. As people were coming onto the train myself and a friend would tell them "shhhh" point to the high guy and whisper... you'll wake him up. Friday and Saturday nights are always fun in NYC.

The people would look and apologize to us.

Tee hee

By the way ... in your honor I took pics of the guy sleeping on the subway and the drugged out girl so high she drifted off in another seat within the same car. As people were coming onto the train myself and a friend would tell them "shhhh" point to the high guy and whisper... you'll wake him up. Friday and Saturday nights are always fun in NYC.

The people would look and apologize to us.

Tee hee

awww, so sweet that a guy asleep on the subway and a drugged up girl made you think of me! :p hahaha.

where's the pics??? :D

awww, so sweet that a guy asleep on the subway and a drugged up girl made you think of me! :p hahaha.

where's the pics??? :D

First pic is an impression...

Quick.... who am I ? Tell me your answer though in PM.

HoboClown4.jpg

EDIT: In case we have a repeat of what happened when Skinny was mistakenly linked to tubgirl, the above image is supposed to be of a guy in clown makeup. I do not know WHY *EqualOpportunityHater* is sending me pics of a guy kissing himself in a mirror. Pretty weird dude... pretty weird.

Last edited:
Truly single and don't care about it one way or another......wishing
and hoping did nothing for me......
so I remain neutral and care less about it, in a minimalistic,
assexual, nonchalant, bitchy way......;)

Single too. Not loving it to be honest, but it could be worse.

Nice to see there are other single people on here. We're a dying breed!

all of the $ I've spent in clubs, sites, parties, sporting events, datelines, ads, I could've wrote a book on what NOT to do. Yet, here I sit. lol

It definitely works for some people and when I was doing the "dating agency" thing there were some real stunners on there and one who was just fantastic for me but I wasn't "right" yet. Meaning I screwed it up due to my own personal ignorance of the whole dating thing/social stupidity.

You can throw as much money at the problem as you like - believe me I've tried - and it will do no good at all. I also wouldn't put too much creed into the whole "be yourself and people will love you for who you are" thing either. I suspect it all comes down to learning how to interact with people in the best way possible. It's true what they say about the technique that if you get someone to talk about what they like they will think you're really interesting. If you can get someone to talk about something they are interested in, they are natually going to have a favourable opinion of you.

I've read other posts where you are obviously insecure about your appearance. I've not seen what you look like, but I'll tell you I've had some pretty damn brutal things said about me by women I've held in high regard in the past, but I see now I'm not exactly the Elephant Man, no matter what anyone says. OK, I'm probably (PROBABLY) not going to blag Charlotte Church next time she becomes available, but then stranger things have happened. Appearance has less to do with things than you would imagine.

I'm not a lonely heart, but I'm single. I plan on being single for a long time because I'm too picky.

I never used to be, but it's getting worse as I get older. (I'm 27) Is that normal??? or am I just turning into an asshole?

It also doesn't help that I demand someone with a foriegn accent...(told you I'm picky:) It's kinda hard to find British boys in New Jersey..hahahah

Monique

Back
Top Bottom