Paris/Strasbourg sold out?

cooper

Hi everyone!

Im new to this forum and a fresh morrissey fan:)
I wonder if anyone knows where i can order safe, tickests for his consert in paris 4/2/08?

Ii will cut my arm of to see him:)

Re: Hi everyone!

That site looks well-dodgy

I'd avoid

I'm in the process of tracking down Roundhouse tickets for my husband, and it looks like all of the ticket broker sites are ridiculously expensive. My vote is for ebay, because you are protected especially if you pay through paypal and the prices are better. Just check feedback before you bid, and trust your gut if you feel uncertain about a particular seller.

Check out their About Get ME IN page and more specifialy the "bios" for the Management and Board.

VERY VERY dodgy.

Look at this link for David Frankel,the "Non-Executive Director"

http://www.btimes.co.za/97/1116/newsm/newsm.htm

Something really not quite right there.
Looks like someone has tried to make it look like a South African Sunday Times .
Have a look at the REAL Sunday Times:
http://www.thetimes.co.za/business/Default.aspx

Oh!And funnily enough when you do a search in the real Sunday Times for David Frankel,you get zilch!

Buyer beware indeed !

dose anybody know where I can buy the tickets to the 04/02/08 consert?
I want 4 tickets close to the stage:)

The only "safe" and normally priced places to get tickets in France are:

http://www.fnacspectacles.com/recherche/rechercheRapide.do?search=morrissey

and

http://www.ticketnet.fr/shop/fr/resultat.asp

But it seems it is all sold out.
You may try again in the next couple of weeks. Maybe some tix will come available.
If not, then you either:
1) don't go
2) try e-bay type sites (=terribly expensive)
3) try your luck outside the venue the night of the show
man!...dose that mean that all the other web sites are fake?...I really want to go to the consert and I can pay for it..even if it´s a bit expencive!

pleas help me...I need 4 tickets in a front row:)

The sites I mentioned are the only official sites.
If you want to buy from a tout-site and pay ridiculous prices, that's your own choice.

The space in front of the stage in the Paris venue is standing only.
So no seats. If you want to be in the front row, that means queueing early in the morning. ;)

Edit:
the site that you mentioned, getmein, wants 77 quid for a ticket EXCL. all kinds of fees. If you live in France the total for 1 ticket will be GBP 92,- and GBP 102,- if you live outside of France. This is about 2x the price of a normal ticket.

Last edited:

I can pay that if I know I will get the tickets...but it is scarry to order from strenge sites. its hard to know if its serios or note. I live in norway.

But dose anybody know anythin about getmein.com?

I can pay that if I know I will get the tickets...but it is scarry to order from strenge sites. its hard to know if its serios or note. I live in norway.

But dose anybody know anythin about getmein.com?

Don't use them.Check out what i said about them above

Since my mother got really sick a few weeks ago and I spent most of my time in hospital I wasn't able to order tickets for the gigs in Paris and Strasbourg.
When I searched for ticets today I wasn't able to order some.
I'm not able to read french so I can't tell if they are sold out.

If any kind soul could help me figure out if my chance to see Moz is gone or point me somewhere I still can get Tickets i'd be really, really thankful!

Apparently some French shows are sold out.

Jose suggested either:

- Try eBay
- Ask people outside of the venue
- Keep checking the official ticket agencies website
- Keep checking Solo's marketplace forum

Good luck.

The only concert that is really sold out is Lille.
Paris and Strasbourg are only sold out online (on the fnac-website).
This probably means that they are still available in their shops and so maybe they will transfer those tickets to an online sale again.
Just guessing here, but you never know!

Just keep checking www.fnacspectacles.com daily!

OR:

You could also phone fnac and ask if you can order by phone.
I'm sure there is someone there who speaks English!
+33 892 68 36 22

Good luck!

Since my mother got really sick a few weeks ago and I spent most of my time in hospital I wasn't able to order tickets for the gigs in Paris and Strasbourg.
When I searched for ticets today I wasn't able to order some.
I'm not able to read french so I can't tell if they are sold out.

If any kind soul could help me figure out if my chance to see Moz is gone or point me somewhere I still can get Tickets i'd be really, really thankful!

http://www.fnacspectacles.com/reche...do?fc=cf&searchCategory=show&search=morrissey

clermont seems to have some tixs left
http://www.fnacspectacles.com/place...Pop-rock-MORRISSEY---GIRL-IN-A-COMA-CFSEY.htm
it seems like some are availalbe
you can translate the site if you click on one of the concerts on the right there is a link translate in english where you can see if its sold out or not
i heard some french town beside paris had very poor sales bur i dont know which one

also use www.leo.org which translates french into german

also if you are close to the concert the ebayprices go down and arent so extreme high as the uk dates i saw them go rectntly for a qite low price of course ebay isnt 100 percent reliebale you can get screwed but it dont have to be so the best i guess is meeting the seller in person so he can hand out t the ticket to you but of course you can it let get sent to you too i would read the feedback all in all and would choose the one who has alot of feedback...

.-.i heard from your friend that new york was fun ...im very happy for you that you have a great ol`time:)
all the best from the heart and i hoffe deiner mama gehts bald besser,ich habe oefters and dich gedacht die letzte zeitganz liebe gruesse nach saarbruecken schicke ich dir

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom