The Electra Complex Frink Thread

Cassius

It's Freudian, and sexy!

regal_l.jpg

spacey-kevin-photo-kevin-spacey-6202496.jpg

csi-vagas-gil-grissom-william-l-petersen.jpg

pr5isaacs.jpg

I'm confused. Does an Electra Complex mean you are attracted to unattractive men? I do not think that word means what you think it means.

Except Spacey. He's ok. But gay. So, therefore, not of interest to you and I. But I guess he's unattractive to someone, somewhere.

Because, if you are trying to do a thread of pictures of men old enough to be your dad... I think you forgot someone. The oversight is glaring, in fact.

The only really attractive man I can think of who is old enough to be my father would be Harrison Ford. whoops. back later.

I'm confused. Does an Electra Complex mean you are attracted to unattractive men? I do not think that word means what you think it means.

I thought it meant that you are attracted to men old enough to be your father, not unattractive men.

And I didn't really forget, but I shoulda posted it, shame on me:

morrissey.jpg

D81A-P7014287.jpg

11.jpg

Elektra.... NICE!!!

Last edited:
I thought it meant that you are attracted to men old enough to be your father, not unattractive men.

And I didn't really forget, but I shoulda posted it, shame on me:

morrissey.jpg

Nope, that's exactly what it means. But since you didn't post anyone attractive, I thought you didn't understand.

Don't you find it creepy that Moz is old enough to be your father? Because while Harrison Ford or Sean Connery (who I was going to add before the interruption) are attractive enough for consideration, I am attracted more to younger editions, not the ones that exist now. But they do both have lovely speaking voices... I could just close my eyes and listen.

Nope, that's exactly what it means. But since you didn't post anyone attractive, I thought you didn't understand.

Don't you find it creepy that Moz is old enough to be your father?

Ah, I thought they were. Different strokes for different folks.

No, not really. I think it's hot. I actually prefer current Moz to eighties Moz.

Back
Top Bottom