6 Day Pass

well 6 shows at 35 is £210, but you will probably get 1 show free, so about £175

withdrew original post since i finally see buried in another thread that the six day pass was confirmed as a reality...although no one corrected me here...ah well

Last edited:
So does this pass guarantee early entry as in NY? Haven't got one, just wondering if there's any point in queueing with a normal ticket or whether to stay in't pub until 8pm if hundreds of people are going to get in earlier...

After posting this thread, the kid posted another one claiming he's got tickets.

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=80553

well, there was ~ a five hour difference in this thread first and then the other exclaiming she procured the tix...so, i guess that was enough time to figure out the precise cost of the six day pass and then go round up that roundhouse mate of hers to enact the advanced purchase... :rolleyes: :p

Why is it the 6 day pass was listed as £180, then i was charged £198 + transaction fee so the grand total is £202.80?

i have TWO six day passes to sell , i am very genuine but accidently bought these when i really cannot afford it. face value(plus booking fee etc though i am quite willing to negotiate) . but i am going to make a thread on it too.

does anybody know how many passes were sold?
few enough that we can arrive just before the early entrance time and still be near the bar? or is it going to be a 12 hour queue affair?

I'm a she, not a he.

Hi Munchy, since it seems that you have inside connections - can you please ask your friends for the exact details of the 6 day pass? early entry? poster? what are the so called "goodies?" I am sure we would love to know! Thanks.

Six Day Passes

I see there are still six days passes now on sale.xxx

Whooppss sorry saw this has already been posted - could you delete this thread please.
x

Back
Top Bottom