Do you consider yourself attractive & if so, are you approached much?

Are you attractive & if so, are you approached for love/dates much?

• Yes, I'm good-looking & I know it. Everyone wants me.

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Yes, I consider myself alright & yes, I get asked out.

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • No, I'm horrible & dreadful

Votes: 11 18.3%
  • No, I'm not attractive but, I do get asked out.

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • No, on both....but, I wouldn't mind it.

Votes: 13 21.7%
  • Other....

Votes: 14 23.3%

• Total voters
Ive got red her i.e. ginger and pale skin and im a size 12 not a zero. What guy is going to be attracted to that?

I envy gorgeous people :(

oftentimes, when i go out dancing, ladies can't keep their eyes off me...

Jumbo_sunglasses_pink_1.JPG

Ive got red her i.e. ginger and pale skin and im a size 12 not a zero. What guy is going to be attracted to that?

I envy gorgeous people :(

aw, i thought blondes tease but redheads please?
nothing worse than being a redheaded BOY though. redheaded girls are rarely hideous (But i've seen em- and no, not you!!!) but redheaded boys... whew. some look simply evil!
I am sure i've just made certain all my children will be redheads and i'll have to erase my ramblings, hahaha
I'm alright looking. Im actually happy i dont look like a typical 'hot chick' or frat girl. its my personality that usually attracts people anyway. and i've noticed, in my long 27 years, that any super-duper hot guy that has ever asked me out was usually a little insano. I prefer normal-good-looking dudes. geeky, normal-good-looking dudes. Tall geeky normal looking dudes with a little bit more to love.

Last edited:
aw, i thought blondes tease but redheads please?
nothing worse than being a redheaded BOY though. redheaded girls are rarely hideous (But i've seen em- and no, not you!!!) but redheaded boys... whew. some look simply evil!

My first love was ginger. I adored him from afar for years. He was, it turned out, pretty evil, but I don't think it had to do with his hair colour.

Dude , i saw this chick checking you out all night !

baboon.jpg

do you know if she likes echo & the bunnymen? they're my favourite pop group.

My first love was ginger. I adored him from afar for years. He was, it turned out, pretty evil, but I don't think it had to do with his hair colour.

hahaha, i dated a ginger, but it wasn't his hair or freckles that turned me away... it was his vanilla personality... he seemed pretty cool until i moved in with him and i was like...oops.

Do you honestly want me thinking about my redheads getting dates? Maybe in 30 years or so I'll be ready to acknowledge that thought.
30? seriously? Wow i didnt know your kids were negative 14 years old!

do you know if she likes echo & the bunnymen? they're my favourite pop group.

Wow, how weird, this is the second time this band was brought up in conversation today (for me). and still i wonder why i havent heard of these people?

Last edited:
Wow, how weird, this is the second time this band was brought up in conversation today (for me). and still i wonder why i havent heard of these people?

Oh my , you must check out their music ASAP , you will probably like it quite a bit .

Echo and The Bunnymen used to be quite a "thing" in the 80's

echo_songs.jpg

Oh my , you must check out their music ASAP , you will probably like it quite a bit .

Echo and The Bunnymen used to be quite a "thing" in the 80's

echo_songs.jpg

My friend offhandedly mentioned them today and I said "Who?" and I got a BIG LONG HUGE sigh from that comment. I told him, well, you're old, it probably missed my pre-birth music radar ;) i was kidding he's only a few years older than me.
I'm actually listening to 'the cutter' right now. im diggin them. thanks!:cool:

I voted for "No, I'm not attractive but, I do get asked out".

Which is correct. It's funny though that the only time I do get asked out (not that I'm looking) its usually around "last call" time and everyone in the bar is hammered and making their drunken last ditch efforts. haha!

Such is life. I actually find it commical and comforting in a weird way that no other times do people approach me. Thank god.

I voted for "No, I'm not attractive but, I do get asked out".

Which is correct. It's funny though that the only time I do get asked out (not that I'm looking) its usually around "last call" time and everyone in the bar is hammered and making their drunken last ditch efforts. haha!

Such is life. I actually find it commical and comforting in a weird way that no other times do people approach me. Thank god.

First off, I've seen you IRL and you're so cute you make me want to puke kittens.
Second it is good to not be approached sometimes, because guys in bars are often a bit on the creepy side IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom