The Essential Discussion of Sandie Shaw's Feet

virtually dead

Simply Thrilled, Honey
My mother and I had a discussion about Sandie Shaw's feet and how she might have gone about making them smaller.
We found;
That neither can the toes or the heels be cut off as they are neccessary
so...how did this happen?

hatwave-1.gif

Wha?

My aunt had to have foot surgery, and her feet were shortened in the process. They took one bone out of some of her toes. They are now one joint shorter, or something like that. It's not something I wanted to know very much about.

Did Sandie really do that?! :eek:
I think it's possible but why on Earth would someone want to do it? icky! I'd sooner wear size 15 shoe boxes on my feet.

My Mum told be that's why she was barefoot on stage..
and yes i think she did do it
we should ask The Cat's Mother
she'll know...

hatwave-1.gif

My mother and I had a discussion about Sandie Shaw's feet and how she might have gone about making them smaller.
We found;
That neither can the toes or the heels be cut off as they are neccessary
so...how did this happen?

hatwave-1.gif
*shudders* I hate feet, even mine

Well she's got very pretty feet now

hatwave-1.gif

Uh, I completely forgot about it.

She's licking her lips and having good look at Gav for next two weeks. :p

I decided this thread is the successor of Post Whatever... because which is bit too crowded lately.

Uh, I completely forgot about it.

She's licking her lips and having good look at Gav for next two weeks. :p

I decided this thread is the successor of Post Whatever... because which is bit too crowded lately.

*nods* It's a good cover for a cliquey chat.

How's Fallout?
Hope she's still alive. :o

It's almost exactly 48 hours since she swallowed the wool, so today should tell me if there's a problem. I've already examined the cat poo in the tray this morning (what a lovely way to start the day) and there's no wool in that.

Oh dear.
Hope she isn't distressed about it.

I just remembered that last year today I was on the way to Manchester by coach to see G-Mex gigs because of the bloody fog, most of the domestic flights were likely to cancelled.

Back
Top Bottom