Get Knitting!

The Cat's Mother

Unmentionable
It's a while since we had a knitting thread. So here's somewhere to post your knitting projects, problems and ideas, your scary yarn stashes, etc.

My stash. Let me show it to you....

MyStash1.jpg

you're so my hero. when i grow up, i want to be like you. i'll take a pic of mine later!

you're so my hero. when i grow up, i want to be like you. i'll take a pic of mine later!

Aw, shucks!:o:D

Please do post yours - it might make me feel less of an oddity to have so much wool.

I'm just in the process of typing up and posting (on LJ and Craftster) the patterns for these daft wine cosies I've made. :)

winecosies2.jpg

Last edited:
Wasn't your fault. Your boyfriend was too long.

ive thought about knitting an extension and then stitching it on but then i think it would look weird. what do you think, you think i should take out the end stitches and carefully start adding on again or would that be a pain in the ass?

actually its quite useless to know how to knit if you live in florida.

knitting is very therapeautic bogdana. you can knit with cotton blends if you live in warmer area. im so glad my grandmother taught me how to do it.

Two people actually sent me the newspaper article in the post. I sent the paper a link to my MySpace knitting gallery. After removing anything a bit too saucy :D

Was there anything left to show?

Did you say earlier that three bins of yarn is a lot? I'd love it if Mrs. NRitH's hobbies took up so little space--our basement is crammed with huge totes full of her follies!

Was there anything left to show?

Cheeky rogue! :eek:

There wasn't much that was rude on my MySpaz page, to be honest, but I didn't really want the Daily Mail making merry with that pic of two of the dolls (barely) dressed as go-go boys and knitted!TMYEM bulging away in his little shorts. It would only have raised the issue of anatomical correctness.

Did you say earlier that three bins of yarn is a lot? I'd love it if Mrs. NRitH's hobbies took up so little space--our basement is crammed with huge totes full of her follies!

I never said it was my only hobby. There's the bicycles, the boxes of goods I meant to car-boot, the old martial arts gear, some saddles....:o

I never said it was my only hobby. There's the bicycles, the boxes of goods I meant to car-boot, the old martial arts gear, some saddles....:o

Oh, darn (heh); I was hoping to show your three bins to the wife as an example she should strive for.

As an aside, is the term "car boot sale" literal? Is that the usual way of getting rid of excess stuff over there? People just park by the side of the road and sell stuff? Here they're usually called "garage sales," even if you don't have a garage, or "yard sale" if you want to be totally literal. I could just ask my Yorkshire step-dad this, but that's not as fun.

Back to the knitting discussion, sorry.

Tags
balls
Back
Top Bottom