Peepholism: Full Book Scan (Part 1)

Part 2 (Fixed Archive)

I'm glad it's passing muster and not getting removed by the moderators. I use a scanner that kinda' takes pictures of pages while a book lies open instead of smooshing it into the glass. It helps that most pages have generous inner borders.

Last edited:
NOOOOO! I can't unzip part II on my Mac... I could only manually extract some .jpegs, it took me 10 minutes to see a picture of a young Elvis....
Would anybody be so kind to repost the single files or try to zip them again.
Thanks in advance. And thanks again for this beautiful post.

Any chance of getting this into smaller parts? I know it doesn't seem much, but the 1st alone was over 62Mb and I have a problem downloading it...
Thanks for all the work, I bet they're awesome.

Thanks very much, I never thought I'd see any of this.

Cheers!

NOOOOO! I can't unzip part II on my Mac... I could only manually extract some .jpegs, it took me 10 minutes to see a picture of a young Elvis....

Problem solved. If anybody is having problem opening the part 2 .zip on a mac, open the terminal and type:

cd ~/Desktop
unzip Peepholism-Part2_Morrissey_Solo_.zip

For some reasons the command line worked for me where various unzip apps failed... at least on my ancient G3 power PC.

Great stuff, btw. Thanks again.

Me too, and have tried twice to unarchive part II. It says 'operation not permitted'. I couldn't unarchive any of it. Worked fine for Part I :(

Me too, and have tried twice to unarchive part II. It says 'operation not permitted'. I couldn't unarchive any of it. Worked fine for Part I :(

I really can't understand why. And Milan AC is almost playing.
Btw, I posted the solution in my previous post: just copy and paste that command line in the terminal, if you are not scared by it... it should work.

Here is the command line:

cd ~/Desktop
unzip Peepholism-Part2_Morrissey_Solo_.zip

Tried opening with stuffit expander (instead of boma) and it says file doesn't appear to be decompressed or encoded.

Back
Top Bottom