Your Halloween Costume

bogdana

Finer Things Club Prez
I realize it's a tad bit early but I bet some of you had a party to go to this weekend. What did you dress up as? I went as a Hot Topic Salesgirl, ha ha, I was going to be Leela from Futurama but I ran out of time.
Post your picture of you in your costume... we may need to resurrect this later on the real day but surely I'm not the only one who had a costume party.
z115617204.jpg

I wish you could see the over the top makeup I did, but I was getting ready by myself and Im not good at self portraiture.

p.s. did anyone get who you were meant to be! Maybe you should have put a bolt though your neck or something scary like that?

i looked for fake noserings and stuff but couldnt find any! even fake tattoos were impossible to find *two hours before the party of course*
all i had were scrubs, impossible to be a sexy nurse in scrubs!

Saturday night I went to a Vicar and Tart party - showed up as a vicar in a tutu. Think I'm going to keep the costume run I'm doing Halloween, easy to move in. better go find some reflective tape, getting flattened by a car would ruin the holiday for me. ;-)

I want to know who is coming on costume to the show in Balto tonight. Anyone?

depending on how cold its going to be, i'm just going to wear what I wore this weekend... but no one will know its a costume... there's tons of REAL hot topic salesgirls that will be there... they'll think i'm just one of them *sigh*

i could go as morrissey again, i think i have all the goods still and its warmer than skanky. you know what? I think i will.

depending on how cold its going to be, i'm just going to wear what I wore this weekend... but no one will know its a costume... there's tons of REAL hot topic salesgirls that will be there... they'll think i'm just one of them *sigh*

i could go as morrissey again, i think i have all the goods still and its warmer than skanky. you know what? I think i will.

Do it! Go as Moz! I will def. need a pic with you by the way. And if you're dressed as Moz even better!

i just have to find my wig. but if i cant i;ll buy another one, its just an elvis wig LOL

I even have an oscar wilde tshirt. this is going to be great! I bet lots of people will be willing to take pictures with me, a much shorter, younger and slightly girlier MOZ hahahahahah
too bad i wanted to be sexy, its too cold for that though

Last edited:
I think I am going to be a post-plane crash air hostess. I needed something common and gorey.

Back
Top Bottom