Tour shirts available at bravadousa.com

The Seeker of Good Songs

For those of you who couldn't buy a shirt at the show, or aren't/weren't able to go to a show.

http://bravadousa.com/stores/superstore.html

then click on the "Stores A-Z" drop down for Morrissey.

looks like all the tour shirts are there

Look under the "Shirts" link for them.

The "Tour" link doesn't have all the shirts.

almost all are $35.00

Last edited:
Huh?

well i am a little hard of hearing but i could have sworn it...
5414660_8716bf615a.jpg

I have the "Moz Posse" shirt and I got the "Je Suis Morrissey" shirt for a friend of mine, whom I introduced her into Moz.

Oh, and, Foose: I don't think any of the shirts are made by American Apparel, but I do think they're probably made by some other company.

i want an edith sitwell t shirt! i want one NOW.

I used to have one of those years ago. I don't know what happened to it..wore it out or grew out of it.

I do remember that I had a bunch of shirts bagged up and stored in the garage. Long time later I am doing something in there and look through stuff and found that mice had chewed their way in the bag and chewed holes in the shirts and had made a nest. Those little fuggers! Ruined almost everything.

Thinking back now, I should have taken better care of that stuff, but who's gunna think that friggin mice are gunna burrow into Morrissey shirts.

Oh, and, Foose: I don't think any of the shirts are made by American Apparel, but I do think they're probably made by some other company.

umm....

Back
Top Bottom